Role: SOC Analyst
T2 Security Operations Center is looking to add a level one SOC Analyst to our real time coverage Bangalore SOC team. This position plays a crucial role in monitoring and responding real time to incidents that pose a risk to the T2 and partner label environments. As part of a highly available Security Operation Center (SOC), the analyst primary responsibilities will be to monitor and process cyber security events as they occur and to ensure our security suite of tools are functioning as designed. The analyst is expected to provide feedback and participate in the continuous improvement of the SOC.
- Monitor security suite of tools for alerts and events that pose a risk to the T2 and partner label environments
- Follow escalation and playbook processes efficiently for events classified as critical or higher
- Resolve or escalate XSOAR playbook failures, loss of SPLUNK or other critical data ingest feeds or other network and end-point sensor loss
- Monitor T2 Phishing Mailbox and process, respond or escalate following SOP and playbook workflows
- Monitor XSOAR generated tickets and take appropriate action per designated playbook guidance
- Develop and follow detailed operational processes and procedures to appropriately analyze, escalate and assist in remediation of information security-related incidents
- Effectively follow and enhance cross team communication, collaboration, and incident response processes
- Leverage automation to improve workflow quality and efficiency as appropriate
- Provide host and network forensic support to acquire system, network and situational artifacts during active security incident response investigations
- Understand and perform malware analysis during event and incident response investigations
- Must be willing to work various shifts and on-call availability
- 1-3 years' experience as a Security /Network Analyst
- Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes, and technical security solutions (firewall, packet analysis, SIEM and intrusion detection systems)
- Ability to analyze endpoint, network, and application logs
- Knowledge of common Internet protocols and applications
- Sound problem resolution, judgment, negotiating, and decision-making skills
- Strong work ethic and commitment to accomplish assigned tasks
- Tenacity & Curiosity
- Splunk, XSOAR experience
- Scripting experience in Python or PowerShell a huge plus
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent demonstrated experience and knowledge
- Sec+, CYSA, GCIA, GCIH, GMON or related training and certifications
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Enjoy Life. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, , company parties, our Office gaming spaces, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Benefits include, but are not limited to; Discretionary bonus, Provident fund contributions, 1+5 medical insurance + top up options and access to Practo online Doctor consultation App, Employee assistance program, 3X CTC Life Assurance, 3X CTC Personal accident insurance, childcare services, 20 days holiday + statutory holidays,
- Perks. Gym reimbursement up to INR1150 per month, wellbeing program with the chance to earn up to $93 per annum, charitable giving program, access to learning platforms, employee discount program’s plus free games and events!
Take-Two is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you have the right skills and would like to learn more, please apply here.
REPORTS TO: SOC Lead (Bangalore)