Head of Goto Academy
Jakarta•DKI JakartaIndonesiaAsia•March 29, 2023
About GoTo AcademyGoTo Academy aims to address Digital Stunting and expedite Digital Transformation through Digital Talent as the Engine for SocioEconomic Growth. To achieve this, GoTo Academy collaborates with internal and external partners to provide access to high quality learning material to millions of lifelong learners, develop high quality tech talents through comprehensive development programs, and help them to get better employment and entrepreneurship opportunities.About the RoleYou will work directly and closely with the Head of Strategy & Programs and as such will be leading one of the key initiatives, GoTo Academy. The Head of Academy is responsible for developing and executing a successful strategy for our GoTo Academy that will enable YABB to achieve its mission and goals through self sustainable initiatives that are biased towards tech. You will also be responsible for designing and overseeing the implementation of a portfolio of programs that are created under GoTo Academy that will reflect the overall mission of our pillar. It will be your responsibility to drive collaboration between all parties involved, internally and externally in order to prioritize, schedule and deliver impact.
What You Will Do
- Design a roadmap and strategy to help realize the GoTo Academy overall objective in becoming a true Digital Learning Space to address Digital Stunting.
- Design a portfolio of Programs that are in line with the Foundation’s mission including programs that can be revenue generating or create the most impact. This includes researching & doing programmatic due diligence, writing project proposals, and providing thorough analysis of the national landscape.
- Manage implementation and ensure quality of project deliverables including determining critical milestones, success metrics and tasks and communicating blockers to the team. This would require the ability to develop effective strategies for achieving key program goals.
- Define, establish and maintain processes/tools/policies within their programs’ scope (team dashboards, process tools, etc.). Produce cost-effective budgets to achieve action plans.
- Apply data understanding to answer questions, validate assumptions and measure success for defined program goals and improvements.
- Successfully work in partnership with cross-functional partner teams internally and within GoTo such as the Government Relations team to deliver programs and develop strong relationships across stakeholders.
- Identify potential collaboration and impact partners that can further support the success of the programs.
- Partner with the Marketing & Communication team to communicate the impact of the program to the public. Represent GoTo Academy in external engagements including but not limited to meeting with key partners, speaking to media, and presenting in conferences
What You Will Need
- 7+ years of experience in program management and people management
- Demonstrable track record of managing complex programs end to end
- Experience in learning and development preferably in the tech education sector
- Demonstrated interest in the tech education space is a must
- Proven ability to build, manage key stakeholders internally and externally
- Experience of translating ambiguous goals into actionable plan and roadmap would be a huge plus
- Excellent written & verbal Bahasa Indonesia and English communication skills with a strong emphasis on persuasive written and spoken communications