Data Center Facility Engineer I- US (Somerset,NJ)
Job Summary: The Data Center Facility Engineer-I is responsible for maintaining the operation and maintenance of all electrical, mechanical, life safety and monitoring equipment within the Data Center/Facility. This equipment supports mission-critical servers and is expected to maintain 100% customer uptime. Responsibilities include maintaining facility appearance and integrity. Work Location: Onsite-Somerset, NJ
- Ability to problem solve and drive root cause analyses.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work unsupervised
- High Voltage qualification/current or expired for UK applicants.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety at work acts, i.e. method statements, risk assessments.
- IT literate
- Knowledge and experience with preventive maintenance tools & forecasting
- Knowledge of Building Automation and Power Management Systems.
- Knowledge in accessing and managing Work Permits and Risk Assessments.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently provide FANATICAL support.
- Due to the 24x7 operation of the facility, must be able to work a flexible work schedule. May include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- 0-1 year plus experience with the electrical, mechanical, life safety and monitoring equipment maintenance within
- data center or other critical environments
- Electrical or Mechanical Journeyman or Equivalent qualifications
- Basic knowledge of HVAC, HV and LV switch boards, Transformers, Chillers, BMS (Trend), Fire Alarms, Sprinkler systems, UPS, Lead acid batteries, Generators, PDUs, and RPPs.
- Understanding of electrical and mechanical capacity limits.
- Capable of communicating at all levels under pressure Discover your inner Racker: Racker Life
Cyber Security Jobs by Category
Cyber Security Jobs by Location
Cyber Security Jobs in United StatesCyber Security Jobs in North AmericaCyber Security Jobs in Jersey CityCyber Security Jobs in New JerseyCyber Security Jobs in United StatesCyber Security Jobs in North America