Senior Advisor – Manager | Holidays Act and HR Consulting
Wellington•Wellington RegionNew ZealandOceania•June 10, 2023
Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.KPMG's Consulting teams partner with leading domestic and international organisations to deliver tangible benefits that impact New Zealand’s prosperity. Our advisors combine extensive knowledge of a wide variety of businesses and sectors to provide clients with a service which adds recognised value. Our service offering and client portfolio provides an exciting and challenging environment.
- You will lead and assist on a variety of Payroll enhancement, analysis and remediation projects and play a critical role in growing and developing our service offering.
- There is scope with the work that our People Compliance Services team does to gain exposure to other service offerings across the team and really make this role your own on a long term basis.
Day to day you will:
- Apply your extensive experience working with Holidays Act 2003 legislation and related guidance documents issued by MBIE.
- Utilise your knowledge of the Holidays Act and ability to apply it into organisations working environment will be critical in assisting clients to meet their compliance obligations.
- Apply your knowledge of payroll systems, processes and employment agreements to develop practical solutions tailored to our clients.
- Get the opportunity to increase your skill sets by gaining exposure to wider advisory and employment legislation services working across different teams and engagements.
- Apply your strategic problem solving, data analysis, report writing and project management skills to help solve complex client problems.
- Utilise your excellent client service mind-set and business development skills to add value and build long term relationships with clients, identifying opportunities and pursuing them, developing thought leadership, leading client proposals and developing team capabilities.
What you'll bring to the team:
- Prior experience in Payroll and People function enhancements; and/or
- Prior experience in Payroll consulting and Holidays Act remediation.
- Strong interpersonal skills that enable you to successfully engage with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and an ability to bring people together, develop meaningful relationships, integrate services and work collaboratively with a team of experts across the wider consulting teams.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring junior team members.
- An ability to stand back and take a holistic view of an issue and articulate a future vision and the skills needed to execute it.
- Oral and written communication is a key strength along with planning, project management, relationship building, networking and influencing skills.
- Positive and flexible attitude and an enthusiasm to embrace new challenges and growth opportunities to gain experience.
Cyber Security Jobs by Category
Cyber Security Jobs by Location
Cyber Security Jobs in Wellington RegionCyber Security Jobs in New ZealandCyber Security Jobs in Oceania