Please note that vaccination is not considered to be fully in effect until 14 days after the 2nd shot. There is also a 3-4 week waiting period between the 1st and 2nd shot.
Contract length: 18 months (with the possibility of extension)
Work Location: Remote
Work hours: Fulltime
Keywords Studios is looking for an experienced Security Analyst to join our team!
In this role, you will support a game studio as part of the Security team. If you are eager to strengthen your capabilities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, this is the job for you!
- Analyze security alerts and issues and perform triage to confirm security incidents
- Investigate security incidents and determine root cause, impact, and next steps to mitigation.
- Work with various teams on security initiatives and ensure successful completion of work to remediate findings
- Review and analyze vulnerability detections, work with stakeholders to remediate and ensure closure of findings.
- Manage security endpoint protection tools and optimize detections and configurations
- Conduct internal and external security assessments and provide guidance to address security gaps
- Conduct software security reviews and provide recommendations on usage
- Design security processes and maintain associated documentation
- Collaborate with other teams and stakeholders to provide feedback on detection gaps and features to improve security posture
- Participate in Security Awareness for the studio
- Assist on completing security projects and tasks as assigned
- Maintain current knowledge of tools and best-practices in cyber security
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- 5+ years of experience in a technical role in the areas of Security Operations, Cyber Incident Response, Vulnerability Management, or other security focused role
- Knowledge of operating system internals, OS security mitigations & understanding security challenges in Windows and other Operating Systems
- Experience in vulnerability management processes and tools such as Rapid7 InsightVM, Tenable Nessus, Microsoft Defender Products including MDE, Qualis, Etc.
- Experience with endpoint protection processes and tools such as McAfee, Symantec, Microsoft Defender Products including MDE, etc.
- Familiarity with security and risk assessments
- Knowledge of common application architectures
- Knowledge of risk assessment methodologies such as FAIR, OCTAVE, NIST RMF
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; detail-oriented, problem solver with strong initiative
Nice to have
- Experience in a development environment
- Scripting experience such as PowerShell
- Experience with Linux Operating Systems
- Knowledge of software asset management
- IT Security Certification such as CISSP, GIAC, or GSEC
At Keywords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
401k (3% matching)
Medical, Dental and Vision benefits