Senior Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer - GAM
Austin, United States•AustinTexasUnited StatesNorth America•June 10, 2023
Working at AtlassianAtlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.This is a fully remote position; to help our teams work together effectively, this role requires you to be located in the United States.Atlassian is changing the software development industry and helping teams all around the world like NASA, Nike, Pixar, Tesla, Vodafone, Daimler, and Klarna to advance humanity through the power of software and collaboration. We have over 250,000 customers worldwide, and our Global Account team is working with our largest and most strategic customers to scale their investments in Atlassian.We’re looking for a kick @$$ Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer on our Global Accounts team that’s passionate about being a product expert in the sales cycle, solving our customer’s hardest business problems with our products and solutions, and helping close our enterprise deals. As a Solution Engineer supporting our global accounts, you're responsible for deeply understanding your customers and how they are leveraging Atlassian's suite of products. You will be working alongside the Global Account Manager to nurture and grow existing relationships and work diligently to build new ones. Through strategic account planning, client management, and consistent demonstration of value creation, you will help drive the execution of our profound goals.You’ll be the subject matter expert of our products and responsible for liaising with the other technical experts in the company to bring to bear the considerable experience Atlassian has in transforming our customers' ways of working.
In This Job, You Will:
- Partner with the Global Account Managers to participate in customer discovery to understand the customer's current state, what business problems they want to solve, and map back to the Atlassian solutions to get them where they want to be
- Probe for and identify additional opportunities for cross-product/solution expansion
- investigate, discover, and assess client pain points
- Be a product expert of Atlassian software in the pre-sales process, articulate and show the customer the value of the software and how it can transform their ways of working.
- Have a broad understanding of full Atlassian product and solution offerings and paints a compelling story of how they work together to unlock the power of teams
- Lead compelling value-based demonstrations, both standard and customized.
- Understand, lead, and guide the customer's technical needs in the sales process to gain buy-in from the customer on the power of Atlassian software and how to achieve the most benefit from the products.
- Proactively forge strong partnerships with assigned sales counterparts, regularly discussing current and upcoming opportunities and needs, bi-directional feedback on recent engagements, and ways to improve the selling cycle together.
- Understand, track, and document product feedback and competitive intelligence from customers and advocating for the development internally by documenting and sharing with product management
Cyber Security Jobs by Category
Cyber Security Jobs by Location
Cyber Security Jobs in AustinCyber Security Jobs in TexasCyber Security Jobs in United StatesCyber Security Jobs in North America