Working at AtlassianAtlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future teamAtlassian is looking for an experienced Senior Operations Program Manager
to boost effectiveness within our leadership teams and to drive substantial business outcomes within Atlassian.In this high-impact role, you will operate in a very fast-moving environment, juggling a variety of diverse responsibilities - operational, logistical, and strategic. You will be a trusted advisor and report directly to one of the four most senior operational leaders in Atlassian's Customer Support Services (CSS) department. You will own operating rituals/ cadences, aiming to improve quality and effectiveness. You will guide complex projects, develop internal communications, and build new processes from scratch. You will be a go-to teammate – always one step ahead, anticipating needs.As the ideal Senior Operations Program Manager, you are a passionate problem solver. You have strong interpersonal skills, and excel at developing trusted partnerships with senior leaders and teams. You're renowned for delivering high quality work done. You're highly curious, driven, and bring a positive-outlook to your work. You are a thoughtful teammate, and an excellent collaborator.Are you ready to amplify an amazing leadership team and organization? We need you!
What you'll do
- Drive efforts to increase effectiveness of our operational leadership teams (e.g. diagnosing team pain points and executing changes to address, creating scalable processes, strengthening decision-making, anticipating needs, improving access to information).
- Establish and drive operational cadences and calendars (e.g. running weekly leadership meetings, quarterly health monitors, retrospectives, multi-day leadership meetings) and continuously seek new ways to make processes run smoother.
- Run complex projects ranging from highly strategic to operational. In some situations, you may be asked to drive the work from ideation through completion; in other situations, you may be asked to advise/ coach others to execute.
- Support multiple budget and administrative responsibilities (e.g. identifying and bringing on new vendors, building team appreciation plans, validating approved headcount details).
- Run monthly/ quarterly business reviews, continuously seeking ways to improve content curation (e.g. coaching leaders on the quality of content, proposing new ways to present information).
- Curate internal communications (e.g. blogs, town halls, presentations) to foster connections and cascade key information across our global team.
- Keep a pulse on in-flight and upcoming projects and programs that may have an impact on this area of the business, proactively providing insights to leaders and teams who need to be made aware.
- Help to develop business and operational strategies by leading brainstorming sessions, asking thoughtful questions, and helping to craft the plan.
- Be asked to travel to one of our Atlassian offices occasionally, but no more than once each quarter.
- You excel at creating trusted partnerships with senior leaders. You are known for your proactive communication, considered decision making, and thoughtful escalations. You are experienced in handling sensitive information with professionalism and caution.
- You are a self-starter, with a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand. You learn quickly to be impactful in new areas and to keep pace with rapid growth and evolution.
- You thrive in ambiguity, are a champion of change, and are highly adaptable. You can take a nebulous assignment and deliver value quickly, swiftly turning information and questions into action.
- You are highly driven to deliver outcomes. You own the success, failures, and lessons of the work you lead; you inspire and influence cross-functional teams with confidence. You value high-quality work with strong attention to detail and have a track record of delivering both.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. As an individual contributor, you will rely on lots of other people to help define and execute plans. Others seek your mentorship on communicating and engaging with stakeholders.
- You are well-versed in creating cohesion among teams and departments, connecting dots across the organization for improved alignment and engagement. You have an infectious need to help those around you! You're a mentor, multiplier, and awesome teammate. You engender a collaborative environment, bringing teammates together to solve problems.
- You have curiosity to learn and dive into all levels of detailto deliver the most impactful insights and recommendations. You combine curiosity, judgment, and drive, and like asking "why" to unravel a seemingly complex problem and get to the root cause. You value diverse perspectives when developing solutions.
On your first day, you'll bring:
- Minimum of 7+ years of relevant professional experience, ideally in consulting, program management, strategy, or business operations.
- Experience building initiatives from scratch, developing research-informed strategies, and crafting implementation plans. A strong track-record of delivering high quality results.
- Curiosity, enthusiasm to learn, and a strong preserver through difficulties.
It's great, but not required if you have:
- Experience driving change management across a large, globally distributed organization.
- Experience planning events and meetings at scale.
- Google Sheets; analytical rigor, drive to support decisions with data, and ability to make data digestible to diverse audiences.
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:Zone A: $124,500 - $190,900Zone B: $112,000 - $171,900Zone C: $103,300 - $158,500Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.#LI-RemotePlease see here
for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits
include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.About Atlassian
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team
.We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub