Senior Channel Sales Business Process Analyst
Austin, United States••October 2, 2023
Working at AtlassianAtlassians can choose where they work – whether in an office, from home, or a combination of the two. That way, Atlassians have more control over supporting their family, personal goals, and other priorities. We can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.Job DescriptionThe Senior Channel Sales Business Process Analyst role sits within the Channel Operations team and works with the Channel, Marketplace and Sales Tech teams. You will take ownership of end-to-end channel processes that impact our partners. You have the opportunity to define the most optimal processes to inspire our channel partners to drive the activities to open new customers.You will work with our Channel Programs And Success teams to support the Channel and Marketplace partner facing processes. You will need to understand our partner technical stack and engage with the partner operations sub-teams to jointly identify improvements and changes in our manual processes. We are looking for someone who understands the SAAS channel model, and has experience in the operational processes side of the house.You will report into our Head of Global Channel Operations in this US-based, remote-friendly role.More About YouWe are looking for a senior-level business analyst experienced with process design, documentation and operational analysis expertise. At Atlassian, you will work with Sales Ops, the Channel organization, Sales Tech, and additional teams to lead the identification of solutions composed of business processes, systems infrastructure and shared services execution.
You'll get to:
- Understand Atlassian's Partner Programs to provide more impactful process creation and support of those programs
- Direct quarterly projects to completion including hosting weekly project discovery calls to identify the requirements needed and operational support required
- Develop workflows to improve processes within the project framework
- Identify improvements to process, systems, and tools supporting our different channel routes to market
- Recommend efficiencies through process analysis for your assigned projects
- Support daily operations of our partner programs and tools, including service desk support for internal and external stakeholders
- Work across organizational and subject matter boundaries, especially between business and IT teams
- Identify assumptions about gaps within the business, and develop work flows to identify as-is and future-state workflow changes.
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Channel or Partner Operations with hands-on experience driving the operational change management needed to manage the roll out of programs or tools within the channel.
- Experience with Salesforce, Partner Communities,or other PRM solutions is a MUST.
- You understand solution design, with a focus on delivering business objectives, while keeping the process simple with scalable options
- You are sufficiently versed in IT to negotiate scope and assess basic levels of efforts required for implementation.
- Ownership and responsibility. You get $#!t done.