LetsGetChecked is a leading at-home health testing company, with a platform that allows consumers to discover and access personalized health information conveniently, confidentially and accurately. We empower people to take an active role in their health to live longer, happier lives. LetsGetChecked was founded in 2015 and has corporate offices located in New York City and Dublin.
As the Junior Security Analyst you will:
● Support the business in the identification and ongoing monitoring of specific security risks.
● Report and raise the status of the relevant risks, controls and standards as appropriate.
● Perform tier 1 security triage for incidents or alerts.
● With guidance, adjust alarm thresholds, firewall rules and other security controls.
● Provide IT Security, guidance and support for projects and change requests.
● Stay up to date with security news, keeping an eye out for the latest vulnerabilities and
remedies emerging in the field.
● Adopt and promote a culture of continuous improvement to minimise inefficiencies.
● Participate in contingency / unplanned security (re)assessment and (re)testing.
● Participate in the oncall roster, including hours outside of normal business.
What you will need:
● Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and see them through to completion.
● GCIA, GCIH, Net+, Security+ certifications are an advantage.
● Experience with Windows, Linux, MacOS, AWS logs (CloudTrail, CloudWatch, GuardDuty)
● Understanding of at least one functional area of internet technology (How web applications
work, how TCP/IP works, etc.).
● Splunk experience is helpful.
● Experience with scripting/automating routine tasks.
● Aptitude for assessing Security related issues and requirements from both a business and
Information Security perspective.
● Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate complex technical issues in
simple terms, and to provide accurate and user-friendly reports and documentation.
● 1-2 years relevant experience in investigating IT Security issues.
● Willingness to learn.
Together we have a common goal to help people live longer, happier lives.
We want our employees to be healthy, travel often, and have the financial resources and support they need to live a fulfilling life, both inside and outside of work. We encourage our employees to build their careers at LetsGetChecked. We run regular career training clinics, interview assistance, and encourage employees to apply for internal opportunities. We support Learning & Development through our partner Udemy.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
As we continue to grow, LetsGetChecked is fully committed to creating an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued, where each and every one of our people feels that they belong and are empowered to do the best work of their career.
Please visit our Careers Page to learn more about LetsGetChecked and our open roles.