This position will be fully remote and can be hired anywhere in the continental U.S.
We are seeking a skilled, professional technical delivery manager to join our growing IGA (Identity Governance and Administration) solution delivery team. In this position, you will provide oversight to our IGA solution implementation efforts for a portfolio of our clients. You will work collaboratively with clients, and Optiv’s Sales and Engineering teams to ensure high quality, on-time, and efficient delivery of implementation services. Additionally, you will also be responsible for enhancing project delivery methodologies and improving operational efficiency on projects through internal initiatives.
How you'll make an impact
- Provide thought leadership, through participation in industry groups, delivering talks, writing technical and industry specific blogs, vulnerability research, industry PR interviews, and/or contributing to security publications.
- Track and monitor current happenings within the security industry relative to the IAM /IGA space
- Contribute to internal team building, knowledge transfer, and training activities within the Cyber Protection & Identity team.
- Improve methodologies, tooling, reporting and other processes to improve and enhance inter- and intra-team efficiency, Assist in the development and roll-out of new strategic consulting methods and tools.
- Work with customers to help them articulate and document their business requirements/use cases and understand how those requirements translate into Ping features and functionality.
- Assist with development of Sailpoint/ Saviynt engagement plans/roadmaps for customers which will enable them to execute upon strategies.
- Provide oversight on engagements (pending number of engagements where assigned as primary consultant).
- Responsible for 2-6 projects simultaneously (including leadership and knowledge of project and client details).
- Able to deliver and lead other consultants in complex projects.
- Facilitate workshops and assessments in front of large audiences based on experience and knowledge in specific technologies/practices.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Cybersecurity, or related field, or equivalent education and/or experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related major
- Minimum of 10 years of experience, 5+years of which must be in delivering large scale technology and / or security products
- Ability to distill advanced IAM and core IAM technology concepts down to principles that can be understood and applied by all audiences, and the ability to determine those audiences
- Proven experience in delivering end-to-end IGA products (SailPoint and / or Saviynt) using Waterfall and / or Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of general security concepts and domains such as Identity and Access Management, Data Protection, Security Operations, and Incident Response
- Proven experience in managing project risks, including technical, operational, and financial
- Excellent communicator (oral and written), effective in managing distributed sales, technical and functional teams
- Proven experience in managing project team workload during project execution
- Ability to coach, develop and mentor project delivery team members
- Ability to contribute to business decisions such as talent and bench management
- Ability to understand broader Optiv services and contributing to business growth
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CCSP, CISA
- SailPoint IIQ and / or IDN certifications
- Understanding of security and compliance requirements and frameworks such as NIST, PCI DSS, SOX, HIPAA
- Hands-on experience in designing and implementing IGA or other IAM products
- Ability to lead external eminence activities such as developing and presenting
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.With Optiv you can expect
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through our Affinity groups including, Black Employee Network, Disabled Employee Network, Latino Employee Network, Optiv Pride (LGBTQIA+), Veterans Support Network, and Women's Network.• Work/life balance. • Professional training resources• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects• Volunteer Opportunities. “Optiv Chips In” encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remotely/from home (where applicable)Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Optiv respects your privacy. By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Optiv, you acknowledge that Optiv will collect, use, and process your information, which may include personal information and sensitive personal information, in connection with Optiv’s selection and recruitment activities. For additional details on how Optiv uses and protects your personal information in the application process, click here to view our Applicant Privacy Notice. If you sign up to receive notifications of job postings, you may unsubscribe at any time.