Working at AtlassianAtlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
As a CSM, you build relationships and demonstrate a deep understanding of the Atlassian customer journey from implementation to adoption and expansion. You are equipped to guide customers over their hurdles, delivering value through proactive and programmatic customer engagement and best practices– whether the customer is establishing an Agile product delivery methodology, optimizing Developer Tools automation, building new teamwork communities, or improving IT services.In this role, you'll cut across multiple products and solution practice areas. You’ll interact with a variety of customer profiles to support the successful adoption and expansion of their Atlassian solution investment. CSMs also reach into all parts of Atlassian as the primary champion of the user's cause!
- Proactively manage named customer accounts to unlock early and sustained product adoption and success with Atlassian Solutions.
- Deliver established best practices at scale to support customer business value and outcomes.
- Drive programmatic engagement with customers based on data analysis.
- Promote opportunities for service and solution expansion within a customer organization.
- Identify and work to address obstacles in implementation, adoption, and growth.
- Mitigate churn in customer accounts through early risk identification, intervention, and mitigation.
- Identify operational improvements, capture customer feedback, unpack trends and deliver insights to other Atlassian teams.
- Actively captures customer feedback, unpacks trends and delivers insights to other Atlassian teams
- Project planning & participation to further develop CSM operations
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 3-5 years in relationship management or account management with a preference for prior SaaS or scaled customer success or services experience
- Ability to assess and create a usage adoption plan around a business use case, as well as uncovering potential areas of growth and challenges to adoption
- A data-driven approach to customer management to prioritize time around risk, and mitigating churn through customer engagement, as well unlocking growth opportunities
- Ability to build collaborative relationships internally across product, sales, support and marketing to facilitate a seamless customer experience
- Experience with one of the following: agile ways of working, project management, DevOps and automation, or IT service management
- Rock-solid work and time management in a high volume customer-facing environment
Atlassian Customer Success Managers (CSMs) strive to help customers realize the value in their Atlassian investment. They engage customers to unlock early and sustained business outcomes. This is done by delivering standard methodologies at scale to support product adoption, solution expansion, and long-term growth of customer users.Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits
include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.About Atlassian
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team
.We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub