Security Consultant - IAM
ABOUT KALLES GROUP:
Everyone deserves to be secure. Our mission at Kalles Group is to help secure the future for companies of all shapes and sizes.
While our expertise spans multiple disciplines, our method remains consistent: building trust and relationship with people -- whether you are a client, a consultant, or--in this case--a candidate.
No matter what role you come from--whether you're an executive or just starting your career-you can expect our highest level of attention and respect. We want to find the right fit for each role, but we also want you to find the right fit for your career.
We believe the best way to show you what our team is like is to treat you like you're already a part of it. We hope you'll consider joining our team of experienced professionals who are building their careers at Kalles Group—and having fun while doing it.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:As a Security Consultant- IAM, you will be a lead advocate of Identity and Access Management (IAM) concepts, collaborating with architecture, and engineering solutions for accelerated growth of global enterprise, business-partners, and customers. In particular, you will be responsible for working across multiple teams to help modernize and build IAM capabilities. You will be a hands-on player and coach alongside numerous teams working to chart the course of complex, multi-year changes.
- You will lead the development and fulfillment of the IAM roadmap, while providing your point of view on how to mature NIST compliant solutions to solve business challenges.
- You will be responsible for promoting, educating, and safeguarding best practices for identity and access governance controls enforcement.
- You will anticipate risks and issues, and create mitigation plans for anticipated challenges.
- You will effectively manage and communicate project impacts and interdependencies as they relate to broader IAM activities.
- You will become an expert on the client environment to identify options to aggressively mature best in class IAM solutions.
- Your values:
- Integrity: You believe in doing the right thing, even when it's uncomfortable, seemingly inefficient, or costly.
- Purposefulness: You have a desire to serve others with your skillset and an openness to continuous learning and growth.
- Ownership: You stick to your commitments, follow up with action, and seek clarity in communication & expectations.
- Your experience:
- 5+ years of work experience within Identity & Access Management domain
- Technical and architectural experience with Web-SSO/ AAD, AD, Federation/ ADFS, and MFA solutions
- Familiarity with NIST security framework
- Strong knowledge of tools related to Identity Governance (IGA), Privileged Access Management (PAM), Privileged Identity Management (PIM), Single Sign On (SSO), etc.
- We’d be especially excited to talk to you if you have:
- Communication & Empathy: You try to understand the needs of the person across the table and can adapt your communication and approach to bridge any gaps.
- Experience with SailPoint Identity-IQ, SailPoint IdentityNow
- Experience with Thycotic, CyberArk and/or other traditional PAM solutions
- Deep experience working on security programs in highly regulated industries
- Professional security certifications, such as CISSP or other similar industry-recognized certifications
- Professional or tool specific IAM certifications
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary [Range: 130k-160k, DOE] with opportunities for additional incentives. We review compensation annually to make sure what we offer is fair and in line with the market.
- Medical, dental, vision, and pharmaceutical coverage.
- An education stipend of $2,000 annually to put towards your own growth and development.
- 401(k) and life insurance benefits
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off, PLUS 8 paid company holidays and 2 flexible holidays for anything you want to celebrate!
- Work/life balance – we know there’s more to life than work! We encourage our team to pursue other passions, get outside, and spend time with family. We work with clients and consultants to set expectations for a manageable workload.
- Opportunities to connect in person and remotely with a passionate, supportive team that loves a good pun or GIF.
Kalles Group is steadily growing our talent pool across the USA! This role is remote (with limited or no travel) for applicants in the following states: California, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, and Washington. If you would like to request more information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please fill out the form below (including uploading your most recent resume) and we'll be in touch! We know imposter syndrome can be a barrier to many great applicants. We hope you'll still consider applying. That's why we've made the application process as short and simple as possible.
Even if you're not a fit for the role, you can expect to hear back from us! We want you to have the best experience as a candidate, so please feel free to share feedback at any stage of the process to email@example.com.
Kalles Group is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of creed, nationality, race, ethnicity, disability, gender, or other protected class.