Cyber Network Security Specialist (59-21023)
What You'll DoFreedom Consulting group has an exciting opportunity for a program in Arnold, MO or Springfield, VA. We are seeking a Network Security Specialist to support the cyber defense program for our Government customer. Freedom Consulting Group seeks candidates that are innovators and thinkers. If you enjoy working in an environment that requires problem solving and for a company that encourages continual learning, this is the role for you.
- Assist with design, analysis, testing and implementation of state-of-the-art secure network architectures.
- Conduct risk assessment and provide recommendations for design.
- Manage WAN, LAN, CAN, and remote network security as well as incident and problem management.
- Oversee security infrastructure sustainment, maintenance, and advanced configuration. (firewalls, F5 load balancers, web gateways, mail gateways, IDS, and management tools).
- Oversee the reporting, documentation, and investigation of all security related incidents; lead the development and implementation of corrective measures.
- Develop and execute standard operating procedures (SOPs) for security tools.
- Evaluate and report on new network Security technologies to enhance capabilities of the network.
- Act as liaison to the contract and customer management, and government Designated Approving Authority (DAA) regarding network security status, policies, and procedures.
- Position requires B.S. degree in related field and 6 years of practical experience (additional experience can be consider in lieu of degree).
- Requires DoD 8570.01 IAT II certification prior to start (i.e. CompTIA Security+)
- Must be able to successfully obtain/maintain CSSP Infrastructure Support certification within 120 days of start date