Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we exist to unlock every company's potential to thrive by doing what's good for people and planet. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to privacy, GRC, ethics, and ESG, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for Trust Intelligence.
We are looking for a dynamic Senior Information Security GRC Analyst to support IT and InfoSec by performing various governance, risk, and compliance activities as part of the OneTrust InfoSec GRC team.
To collaborate with our sales team to address customer audits, assist with RFPs/RFQs and internal audits, manage the issues and risk acceptance process, and execute risk management processes to support ongoing compliance efforts.
- Supports ongoing compliance and audit processes
- Works with IT and business owners to collect evidence of effective controls
- Updates or defines policy, standard, and process documentation to align with compliance requirements
- Responds to customer inquiries and RFP/RFQs to provide appropriate answers
- Supports customer audits as needed
This a team player who can work well within the GRC team.
- Responsible for maintaining and optimizing internal security systems (SIEM, CASB, IDS/IPS, endpoint) to ensure we are looking at relevant alert information
- Monitor systems, network, databases, and Web for potential system breaches.
- Respond to alerts from information security tools
- Report, investigate and resolve security incidents.
- Recommend and implement changes to enhance systems security and prevent unauthorized access.
- Research security trends, new methods, and techniques used in unauthorized access of data in order to preemptively eliminate the possibility of system breach
- Mentor Junior Security Analysts, and work with them to evaluate and remediate complex security incidents
- Responsible for generation and continued delivery of relevant KPIs and metrics
- May oversee internal or external systems security (i.e. cloud services) · Responsible for update and maintenance of process documentation
Your Experience Includes
- Monitoring security solutions and resulting alert tickets
- Provide feedback on solutions and processes to mature overall capabilities
- Impart expertise on the OneTrust environment and security best practices to others on the team
- Primarily responsible for process documentation and evidence collection for supporting incidents, audits, and other events
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information assurance or related subject
- 4+ years, hands on experience in cybersecurity/ risk management
- Understanding of information security best practices around confidentiality, integrity and availability
- Cloud experience in at least one cloud provider
- As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
- Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Explore a new country with our short- and long-term global mobility program, and go green with commuter program discounts, and in-office perks (free food, drinks, and happy hours, anybody?).
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the #1 fastest growing company on the 2020 Inc. 500 and the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career.
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
- OneTrust Careers on YouTube
- Your Ultimate Guide to Careers at OneTrust
- @LifeatOneTrust on Instagram