Identity and Access Management - Consultant - Sailpoint
Location: Washington, DC / Remote
- US Citizenship
Work you’ll do
As Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions team SailPoint Consultant, you will:
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Understand complex business and information technology management processes Execute advanced services and supervise staff in delivering basic services.
- Responsible to install, integrate and deploy SailPoint.
- Communicate to clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and functional level appropriate for the situation.
- Post-sales requirements gathering, analysis and documentation.
- Manage project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with the clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
- Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability.
- 3+ years of experience in developing, implementing or architecting information systems.
- 3+ years of experience with technical architecture experience integrating identity management, access management and access governance software into clients' infrastructure and applications.
- 2+ years of experience with installation, integration and deployment in: SailPoint
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
- Identity Governance and Administration (Lifecycle Management and Provisioning)
- Single Sign on and Advanced Authentication (Federation and Risk Based Authentication)
- Consumer Identity and Access Management
- Privilege Access Management
- Identity as a Service and Cloud related Identity Solution
- Enterprise Directory Architecture and Virtual Directories
- Identity & Access Governance including Role based access control, access request and certification.
- Understanding and familiarity with Operating Systems (Unix, Linux, Windows).
- 2+ years managing projects through the full system development lifecycle.
- Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business or relevant field.
- Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred
- CISSP certification a plus
Node.Digital is an independent Digital Automation & Cognitive Engineering company that integrates best-of-breed technologies to accelerate business impact.Our Core Values help us in our mission. They include:OUR CORE VALUES**Identifying the~RIGHT PEOPLE~and developing them to their full capabilities****Our customer’s “Mission” is our “Mission”. Our~MISSION FIRST~approach is designed to keep our customers fully engaged while becoming their trusted partner****We believe in~SIMPLIFYING~complex problems with a relentless focus on agile delivery excellence****Our mantra is “~Simple*Secure*Speed~” in delivery of innovative services and solutions**
- Medical (90% Coverage for Employee)
- Basic Life (100% Coverage for Employee)
- Long Term Disability (100% Coverage for Employee)
- Health Saving Account
- Three weeks of PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Pre-Approved Online Training