Looking for a Cyber Security leadership role?
We have a unique opportunity for a Head of Cyber Security to join Sipcom, our fast-growing telecommunications and digital transformation provider. Acquired by Content+Cloud in 2021, the company is going from strength to strength and is looking to expand further.
In this senior position, you are responsible for setting the direction of the cyber security strategy and oversight across corporate and customer-facing services. The goal is to ensure that security becomes an enabler - rather than a barrier - to the outcomes that Sipcom is trying to achieve.
You will support the teams in adopting a culture of building software and infrastructure that is secure by design, acting as a guiding principle throughout the technical processes.
You can also expect to:
- Support the business to create a working environment that increases the likelihood of positive security outcomes in everything we do
- Build the capacity to implement, maintain and review the information & cyber security strategy
- Develop, present, and deliver the annual information & cyber security plan
If you are a candidate looking for a strategic cyber security role where you can showcase your skills and experience, this is the right opportunity for you.
- Demonstratable experience in maturing security controls managed internally and through partners
- Experience defining and applying native security controls in Azure
- Experience in applying and monitoring efficacy of controls embedded in the software development lifecycle
- A strong understanding of ‘real world’ implementation of security frameworks such as CIS, ISO27001, UN-R155/156, NIST, OWASP
- Demonstrable expertise in incident management within complex multi operating company environments both technically and from a business point of view
- Comfortable having challenging conversations and influencing outcomes with customers, audit, engineering, product, and commercial teams
- A document first mindset that balances the need for readable documentation with the ever-changing cyber landscape
- Detailed knowledge of data protection and privacy law in the UK, EU, and US (CCPA).
- Building and managing Teams, sometimes across business disciplines, to achieve information security objectives
- AWS, Azure, GCP or CCSP, CISSP security accreditations
- Offensive security experience (e.g. Pen Testing, Red Teaming)
- A good understanding of PKI
- Experience within the Unified Communications/Telecommunications industry
- Experience working in a SaaS business.
If work life balance is as important for you as it is for us, you'll like our remote-first hybrid working policy: four days per month in a C+C office or with your clients.
You'll get a chance to discuss with your manager about the days that work best for you and your team to meet in person.