Job Profile SummaryReporting to the VP of Sales for APJ, you will be responsible for leading a team of Enterprise sales professionals across South East Asia (SEA) region, focused on new logo, cross-selling in the current install base, upsell professional, managed services opportunities and working across these Hyperscaler’s AWS, Microsoft and Google Cloud.We are looking for an inspirational people leader with sound sales business acumen, experienced in leading teams to close sales opportunities in a consistent, predictable, and scalable fashion. This role will also have accountability in growing new markets and team’s in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and fun environment that promotes and values initiative, accountability, and collaboration. Responsible for growing and managing the team and meeting targets based on sales growth and the company’s sales growth plans.We are looking for high achievers with Cloud Services background who comes loaded with customer connects + Hyperscaler relationships and who have progressive experience managing and developing teams. Develop and manage executive relationships by conducting business driven discussions, whilst also leading negotiation, planning, strategy and execution to maximise revenue.****Please note
that you must have Singaporean Permanent Residency
or Citizenship to apply for this role****
- Oversees a large geographic area or product/service line to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Attract, hire, onboard and retain top sales talent
- Accurately +/- 5% forecasts annual, quarterly, and monthly revenue streams.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth.
- Develop and manage executive relationships by conducting business driven discussions, whilst also leading negotiation, planning, strategy and execution.
- Scaling revenue growth, interaction and engagement with other critical parts of the organization.
- Coordinates appropriate company resources to ensure efficient and consistent sales.
- Responsible for a broad geographic region or a fairly large geographic area.
- Drive long-term revenue, infrastructure consumption and digital transformation.
- Establish, grow, and manage partner relationships.
- Meet or exceed goals for partner driven revenue and pipeline
Experience and skills:
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales, or marketing or equivalent training in business or sales management preferred.
- Strong experience in a Director or senior sales leadership role managing a sales team with proven success, with SEA region experience, knowledge of Australia New Zealand market as well would be a bonus
- Technical sales experience, particularly within Managed/Professional Services experienced selling cloud solutions where the sale is complex, transformation and value focused
- You are currently in a sales leadership role with an outstanding track record of personal and team success.
- Customer focused, with proven ability to maintain successful stakeholder relationships with strong business judgement and ability to think/ act both strategically and tactically.
- Invaluable knowledge of company's products/services, pricing practices, and selling skills.
- Effective management skills with ability to manage a major portion of the company's sales operations.
- Excellent time management, communication, decision-making, human relations, presentation, and organization skills.
- Ability to communicate technical info and ideas so others will understand.
- Ability to make appropriate decisions considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions.
- Ability to apply varying leadership skills and traits that create solutions and results to unexpected situations.
- Ability to coach and motivate less experienced team members to achieve their goals.
- Ability to establish a long term vision and execute it.
- A demonstrated ability to think globally and address issues locally while motivating a team to act with speed, commitment, and consistency.
- Ability to successfully work and promote inclusiveness in small groups.
- Ability to provide FANATICAL support.
#LI-SM6About Rackspace Technology
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future. More on Rackspace Technology
Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.