About The Role
Join our team at GoCorp as an Associate Sales Manager and take on an exciting and challenging role that requires creativity, drive, and passion for sales! As a key player in our team, you will have the opportunity to build and maintain relationships with potential customers that have Transportation needs; ranging from large enterprises to SMEs. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and implementing strategies that attract companies to join GoCorp. With your deep understanding of our customers' pain points, you will work closely with product and business teams to help solve customer problems and make their lives easier.As a successful Associate Sales Manager, you know sales inside and out and are driven to help our customers, no matter how large or small. You will play a vital role in the growth of our young product, with the potential to become the premier B2B platform for corporate solutions. If you are ready to take on a challenge and make a difference in the transportation industry, then apply now!
What You Will Do
- Drive the sales stream of GoCorp by spearheading the planning, initiation, and execution of all related activities.
- Lead the team to acquire new companies and drive business growth for GoCorp.
- Collaborate closely with product and business teams to identify and address any sales-related issues or blockers, ensuring seamless customer experiences.
- Provide unwavering support to existing sales teams in driving GoCorp's growth and market share throughout Indonesia.
- Build a robust and talented sales team to support GoCorp's ambitious growth targets, cementing our position as the premier provider of corporate solutions in the transportation industry.
What You Will Need
About the Team
- At least 5 years experience in Sales. Exposure in leading a Sales team and exposure in B2B businesses would be a strong plus. -
- Excellent communication skills. written and oral, as you will be the key person responsible for managing and maintaining positive relationships with various stakeholders and partners.
- Proven track record of closing deals with Key Accounts.
- Strong vision, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to thrive and work independently in a fast paced and sometimes ambiguous environment
At GoCorp, our passionate team is based across Indonesia, Singapore, and we're excited to announce our upcoming expansion to Vietnam. Our product team operates out of Indonesia and India, focusing on providing top-of-the-line solutions to meet corporate needs, including but not limited to transportation and logistics.As a dedicated B2B team, we understand that building and maintaining strong relationships with our clients is key. We make it a priority to listen and truly understand their unique needs, so that we can deliver the ideal solution for their business. In order to achieve this, we collaborate closely with various departments, including legal, finance, accounting, tax, operations, and customer care, as well as with our other product teams.About GoTo Group
GoTo is the largest technology group in Indonesia, combining on-demand, e-commerce, and financial services through the Gojek, Tokopedia, and GoTo Financial brands. It is the first platform in Southeast Asia to host these three essential use cases in one ecosystem, capturing a majority of Indonesian consumer household expenditure.GoTo’s mission is to “Empower Progress” by offering an unparalleled selection of goods and services through a comprehensive merchant and partner network and promoting financial inclusion through its leading payments and financial services business.About Gojek
Gojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia’s first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'Our Mission:
To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs.As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia's GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers. The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly - available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.GoTo group of companies is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.