Dark Wolf Solutions
is seeking to add a team of Reverse Engineers
to support multiple client engagements across the company and inspire continued growth. The successful candidate will be able to work with a collaborative organization in order to execute customer needs. Day to day responsibilities may include:
- Leveraging static and dynamic reverse engineering techniques to identify potential security vulnerabilities in commercial and proprietary applications from a red team optic.
- Providing concise written reports detailing findings.
- Providing briefings to senior level personnel, with both technical and non-technical backgrounds.
- Providing technical expertise to the team and perform advisory functions for management.
- Experience using commercially or open source reverse engineering tools (IDAPro, Binary Ninja, Ghidra)
- Understanding of ARM and x86 architectures
- Understanding of security internals for Android, iOS, MacOS, Windows and Linux-based operating systems.
- Proficient in written and oral communications
- HS Diploma
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a Secret and higher security clearance
- Experience performing static and dynamic analysis of applications that run on Android, iOS, MacOS, Windows and Linux-based systems
- Understanding of encryption technologies
- Understanding of obfuscation techniques employed by developers
- Understanding of networking technologies
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.