Freedom Consulting Group is seeking a skilled and highly motivated Digital Network Exploitation Analyst
to join our team. As a Digital Network Exploitation Analyst, you will play a crucial role in conducting in-depth analysis of digital networks to extract valuable intelligence and support our organization's intelligence and cybersecurity efforts. Your expertise in network exploitation, data analysis, and critical thinking will be instrumental in identifying and understanding target activities and vulnerabilities.
- Evaluate target opportunities using all source data to understand and map target networks, and to assist in developing detailed exploitation and operations plans.
- Analyze SIGINT and cybersecurity data at multiple levels up and down the OSI network stack and bring a solid understanding of logical/physical IP core infrastructure, communication devices and how they connect to networks, and the traffic movements in a network.
What’s in It for You?
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Requires a degree in Network Engineering, Systems Engineering, Information Technology, or related field (e.g., General Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Forensics, Cyber Security, Software Engineering, Information Assurance, or Computer Security).
- Up to 18 semester hours of military training/coursework in networking, computer science, or cyber topics may be equivalent to an Associate degree. If not credited toward education requirements, completion of military training in a relevant area such as JCAC (Joint Cyber Analysis Course), Undergraduate Cyber Training (UCT), Network Warfare Bridge Course (NWBC)/Intermediate Network Warfare Training (INWT), Cyber Defense Operations will be considered towards relevant experience requirement (i.e., 20-24 week courses will count as 6 months of experience, 10-14 weeks will count as 3 months of experience).
- Foreign Language may count toward experience requirements. Recent Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) scores are required to substantiate proficiency level
- Must have experience in network or system administration.
Flexible work environmentA team mentality – work with friendly, like-minded professionalsWork with innovative, cutting edge technologiesEnjoy extremely competitive compensation and benefitsA work-life balance you can count onOpportunities to grow and advance your career on our dimeThe Benefits You Get with Freedom
Amazing benefits including matching 401k, fully paid medical, and moreGenerous paid time off – including paid site closure daysCompetitive salary offeringsPaid training and tuition reimbursementReferral bonusesFully paid life and disabilityAnnual logo wear allowanceCompany sponsored events (game nights, holiday party, summer party, happy hours)Interested in learning more about Freedom and our culture? Contact us today! We’re constantly hosting hiring events in our office and elsewhere, to help you get a sense of what life is like at Freedom before joining the team.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability or veteran statusApplicant Federal & E-Verify PostingsVEVRAA Federal ContractorPer Executive Order, all employees working on or in connection with any federal contracts, including employees working remotely or in the corporate office, are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption. Official documentation must be provided to the human resources department.Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources atPhone: 410-290-9035 Email: email@example.comEqual Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.If you want to view the EEO Law poster, please choose your language: English - Spanish - Arabic - ChineseIf you want to view the EEO Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English - Spanish - ChineseIf you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English