Workday Solution Architect
KPMG New Zealand is part of the international KPMG network, one of the world’s leading professional services organisations. We provide audit, tax, and advisory services to individuals, SMEs, not-for-profit organisations, multi-nationals and government agencies. Our people experience is anchored in a clearly articulated purpose of ‘Fuelling New Zealand’s prosperity’ and our contribution to the shared wealth and lasting well-being for all New Zealanders. In order to deliver this, we must attract, develop and retain the very best people and create a workplace environment in which everyone is able to flourish. We are proud of our reputation for values-driven behaviour that guide our actions and defines what it means to work at and be part of KPMG. We believe in Integrity – We do what is right; Excellence – We never stop learning and improving; Courage – We think and act boldly; Together – We respect each other and draw strength from our differences; and For Better – We do what matters.The Consulting division of KPMG is a significant supplier of advisory and consulting services to clients. Our advisors combine extensive knowledge of a wide variety of businesses and sectors to provide clients with a service, which adds recognized value. Advisory is an exciting and challenging environment, which enables our global specialist knowledge to offer management consulting, risk consulting and transactions and restructuring services to our clients.
- We are looking for an experienced Workday Solution Architect, our ideal fit is someone who has a background in solution design and implementation and who will be in charge of leading the implementation, architecting and design of all aspects of a Workday solution.
Day to day you will:
- Architect and design all aspects of a Workday solution, collaborating with key functional and technical team members and architects.
- Provide technical insight into Workday capabilities and functionality, including in business development scenarios.
- Support relationships with key technology vendors and keeping informed of latest services, products and offerings.
- Support sales processes in a pre-sales capacity – scoping engagements, understanding client requirements and articulating Dynamics-based solutions.
- Train, mentor and enable team members on the technology.
- Manage all functional and technical aspects of client implementation, including workshops, solution design, development, configuration, environments, training, testing, deployment, support and BAU.
What you'll bring to our team:
- 5+ years of experience in Workday solution design and implementation in either HR, Finance or both.
- Relevant Workday accreditations.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in end-to-end project implementation with a solution focus.
- Relevant University degree or an industry recognised qualification.
- Understanding of business processes and standard New Zealand finance/SCM requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for problem solving enabled through technology.
Cyber Security Jobs by Category
Cyber Security Jobs by Location
Cyber Security Jobs in AucklandCyber Security Jobs in Auckland RegionCyber Security Jobs in New ZealandCyber Security Jobs in OceaniaCyber Security Jobs in Wellington RegionCyber Security Jobs in New ZealandCyber Security Jobs in Oceania