Barbaricum is a rapidly growing government contractor providing leading-edge support to federal customers, with a particular focus on Defense and National Security mission sets. We leverage more than 13 years of support to stakeholders across the federal government, with established and growing capabilities across Intelligence, Analytics, Engineering, Mission Support, and Communications disciplines. Founded in 2008, our mission is to transform the way our customers approach constantly changing and complex problem sets by bringing to bear the latest in technology and the highest caliber of talent. Headquartered in Washington, DC's historic Dupont Circle neighborhood, Barbaricum also has a corporate presence in Tampa, FL and Dayton, OH, with team members across the United States and around the world. As a leader in our space, we partner with firms in the private sector, academic institutions, and industry associations with a goal of continually building our expertise and capabilities for the benefit of our employees and the customers we support. Through all of this, we have built a vibrant corporate culture diverse in expertise and perspectives with a focus on collaboration and innovation. Our teams are at the frontier of the Nation's most complex and rewarding challenges. Join us. Barbaricum seeks a Technical Writer for an Air Force program enabling operational test, evaluation, and range support to the 346th Test Squadron and 318 Range Squadron, 67th Cyberspace Wing. This individual will integrate with a team of cyber security professionals to ensure instrumented cyber ranges, capable of stimulating operational networks, are provisioned to support the Air Force's cyber mission. This Technical Writer will produce cyber and test range documentation in accordance with Air Force, DoD, and squadron processes and procedures.
- Contribute in the development of policies and procedures for constructing and archiving technical reports; reporting standards linked to DoD and AF guidance; and generating templates based on these standards.
- Review reports for accuracy, grammar and compliance with AF and DoD guidelines for official documents.
- Develop and maintain document templates and editing existing technical documents in accordance with AF standards and formats.
- Provide sufficient information to allow test personnel to complete the type of respective document with minimal additional formatting.
- Ensure compliance with NIST SP 800-181.
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance required
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field required (Master's preferred)
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Must possess one of the following IAT Level III certifications: CISSP (preferred); CASP+ CE; CCNP Security; CISA; GCED; GCIH; CCSP; CEH
Additional InformationFor more information about Barbaricum, please visit our website at www.barbaricum.com. We will contact candidates directly to schedule interviews. No phone calls please.