Have you worked side by side with teams gathering and documenting information so that they can perform architectural reviews? Are you familiar with the SDLC? Then you might be Fivesky's next Technical Application Security Engineer.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of systems application, SDLC documentation, and strong Visio and Excel skills.
- 1+ years of experience working to enforce application standards in an enterprise environment.
What you’ve done:
- Worked within an enterprise environment working closely with the systems team that is responsible for setting and maintaining the standard for corporate assets.
- Worked across the organization to identify non-compliant applications.
- You have been responsible for documenting best practices, spearheading standardization efforts, and working to reduce the risk.
- Gather systems design information in order to supply internal security teams with policies and controls.
- Utilize strong application development and/or application security background; with solid knowledge of SDLC from design to deployment.
What you will do:
- Perform technical assessments, security consulting, and design reviews, to highlight risk, helping internal teams and partners improve security.
- Create, maintain, and conduct auditing requests against formalized Enterprise Security requirements.
- Meet with project managers, and subject matter experts to develop an in-depth plan to bring the acquisition up to company-established standards.
- Follow the established best practices, documentation efforts, and remediation plans concerning acquired applications.
- Collaborate amongst teams to enhance the Enterprise Security Team’s ability to make decisions based on multi-team feedback.
- It would be awesome if you had reverse engineering, hosted cloud, and testing skills.
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Alpharetta, GA. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.