Systems Specialist, Security
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobilityAt Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility. We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience. Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.Are you ready to embark on a journey that will shape the future of vehicle and infrastructure security solutions? If you're a seasoned technical expert in the realm of network and information security, data privacy, and cybersecurity, we have an exciting role for you!As a Systems Specialist in Security, you will play a pivotal role in driving the development and implementation of cutting-edge security solutions for the next-generation automotive industry. Your responsibilities will encompass defining project priorities, authoring security-related documents, and ensuring compliance with industry standards. Collaborating with cross-functional teams and partners, you will work towards optimizing software, identifying security threats, and effectively managing risks. Your technical expertise and leadership will be crucial in achieving project objectives on time and within budget. We are seeking candidates with a strong educational background in computer science or computer engineering, significant industry experience, and expertise in various aspects of security, including threat analysis, scalable public key infrastructure, and emerging security standards. If you are passionate about securing the future of connected vehicles and have a proven track record in the field, we invite you to join us in this exciting endeavor.
- Lead cross-functional teams to define requirements and architecture specifications.
- Craft security-related RFPs, RFQs, and SoWs, covering in-vehicle and vehicle-to-infrastructure secure communications, penetration testing, threat analysis, and more.
- Collaborate closely with internal and external teams, suppliers, and partners to achieve project goals.
- Optimize software through design and code reviews.
- Champion the vision, priorities, and deliverables to stakeholders through various channels.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 8+ years of industry experience in technical architecture and product management in network security, data privacy, and cybersecurity.
- Proficiency in threat analysis and risk assessment.
- Experience with scalable public key infrastructure and vulnerabilities in in-vehicle connectivity.
- Master’s in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with 6 years of experience or Ph.D. with 3 years of experience.
- Knowledge of emerging security standards and frameworks.
- Expertise in road vehicle fleet security operations and V2X adoption.
Cyber Security Jobs by Category
Cyber Security Jobs by Location
Cyber Security Jobs in NewarkCyber Security Jobs in CaliforniaCyber Security Jobs in United StatesCyber Security Jobs in North America