Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground,Maryland,United States
Job Title: Systems Engineer - Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Engineer
Primary Location: USA – Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Security Clearance: Active Secret
Job Type: Regular
Travel: There is no anticipated travel for this position
An individual must meet the following criteria to be considered:
- U.S. Citizen
- Pass a background investigation
- Possess a security clearance
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 10 years of relevant work experience
- Proof of vaccination status or negative COVID test results required for access to certain facilities may be required
OMNI Technologies is seeking a PKI Engineer for researching, designing, developing, testing, and transitioning identity, credential, and access management (ICAM) and public key infrastructure (PKI) solutions to Army programs.
- Experience in designing, implementing, testing and evaluating PKI solutions
- 10 years of relevant Army PKI experience
- Experience in developing solutions for Army tactical systems
- Experience with MIL-STD-2045/47001
- Experience in supporting Army tactical programs of record and Army tactical constraints
- Experience with Elliptic Curve public key cryptography
- Experience working with Army tactical programs to develop unique solutions
- Experience in securing, modernizing, and customizing existing protocols
- Knowledge of broadcast protocols
Key Job Functions:
- Responsible for providing information assurance for digital information, ensuring its confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
- Responsibilities include the granting of authorization to operate IT systems at acceptable levels of risk, monitoring and testing of IT systems for vulnerabilities and indicia of compromise, incident response and remediation, the development of appropriate policy, relevant user security awareness and training, and compliance with applicable government and other external standards.
- Presents ideas for new ICAM and PKI efforts.
- Develops & designs solutions for Army ICAM needs.
- Produces detailed specifications and documentation.
- Work closely with other ICAM experts, stakeholders, and Army program offices to identify gap areas and provide expertise on possible solutions.
- Uses expertise to design, develop and help implement modifications to existing capabilities to enhance existing solutions, protocols, and standards
- Assess and provide recommendations on how PKI technologies are deployed within the tactical environment
- Assess and evaluate new and emerging PKI technologies that can be utilized across the Army
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, and Life Insurance Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan – 4% Employer match of employee contribution
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holidays - All employees are given six (6) paid days off and four (5) floating holidays in observance of the U.S. federal holidays
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) - 100% funded ($6,800 individual/ $13,800 family)
- Employee Referral Program - Employee referral bonus is paid for eligible candidates after 90 days of employment
- Education Assistance & Continuing Education Program - Employees can use up to $5,000 annually toward continuing education, certifications, training, and conference attendance
- Community Outreach - Employees who volunteer 40 (or more) hours a year to community service or OMNI Community Outreach events receive a cash bonus
Apply to this job