Apollo is hiring a Senior SecOps engineer to join our Security team. In this role, you will have an influence on decisions around tooling and design as we build out our green field environment. You’ll play an essential role in Apollo’s perpetual effort to increase its security posture using technology and advocacy throughout the company.So who are we? We’re Apollo Graph, which recently closed a $130M Series D from Insight Ventures and Andreessen Horowitz. We’re in the process of doubling our headcount this year, and that can only happen with the support of an outstanding Security team (that’s you!). You will report to the SecOps Manager, as part of our Security org.
What you'll do:
- Beyond the “keeping the lights on” work you’ll help select what we need in place to establish and refine a culture of security observability and monitoring.
- You’ll participate in security incident response and be part of the security on-call rotation once you are ready.
- Write and maintain sustainable, high-quality, high-performance code for security automation
- Build tooling to analyze code
- Respond to bug emails submitted by security researchers and work on remediation
- Build out a vulnerability management practice that is comprehensive, automated and produces reports
- Participate in audits such as SOC 2
- Use SIEM tooling to monitor/alert and investigate security threats
- Web penetration testing and OWASP Top 10 experience
- 2-5 years experience in the Security Operations space
- We’re looking for someone who thrives in a collaborative environment, is curious and interested in learning, brings strong communication and teamwork skills, and helps others grow by sharing their expertise and encouragement.
- You’re a trailblazer. If a process doesn’t exist, you’ll jump right in and help to create it. If you come across inefficiencies, you’re able to provide feedback and take action to optimize processes/results
- You thrive in a startup environment, where you’re comfortable navigating competing priorities and managing ambiguity in a fast-paced setting.
This position can be done anywhere in the US or Canada.Apollo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a talented and diverse workforce.