Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility. We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience. Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer, Big Data who is looking for a challenge, enjoys thinking big and looking to make their mark on an extremely fast growing company. If you have hands-on experience designing and developing streaming and IoT data pipelines this role is for you. Be part of a group who will be building large and building fast, working with a very talented team of engineers, and collaborating with the brightest mind in the Automotive industry.
- Hands-on design and develop streaming and IoT data pipelines.
- Developing streaming pipeline Kafka, Spark, Scala and Python
- Python scripting for automation and application development
- Developing streaming pipeline using FluentD, Elasticsearch, Kibana
- Design ETL in Apache Airflow and other dependency enforcement and scheduling tools.
- Hands-on data modeling and data warehousing
- Deploy solution using AWS, S3, Redshift and Docker/Kubernetes
- Develop storage and retrieval system using Presto and Parquet/ORC
- Scripting with Apache Spark and data frame.
- Bachelor or Masters in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- 6+ years of experience in Data Engineering and Business Intelligence
- Excellent coding, scripting and problem solving skills
- Experience in tools such as Spark, Kafka, S3, Hive, Data Lake
- Experienced in Log Collection and processing using tools such FluentD and Elastic Search
- Experience with AWS, S3, Redshift
- Experience with Presto and Parquet/ORC
- Proficient with Apache Spark and data frames
- Experienced in containerization, including Docker and Kubernetes
- Expert in tools such as Apache Spark, Apache Airflow, Presto, and Kubeflow
- Expert in design and implement reliable, scalable, and performant distributed systems and data pipelines
- Extensive programming and software engineering experience, especially with Scala, Java or Python
- Experience with a columnar database such as Redshift or Vertica
- Great verbal and written communication skills
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details. Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team. To all recruitment agencies
: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.