Senior Systems Analyst
Turin, Italy•TurinItalyEurope•March 22, 2023
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Senior Market and Systems Analyst who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future!
We are looking for experienced Market and Systems Analyst to lead product research projects and help Acronis to define best go-to-market strategy for different vertical and horizontal markets and create a leading Cyber Protection platform by offering extensive integration capabilities and complement existing solutions on these markets. The ideal candidate has extensive experience with market research, software products competitive analysis, calculation of ROI models and preparing executive-level reports. Experience with scripting/programming, processing large amounts of data, working with DWH systems would be a big plus.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Analyze and understand market & industry competitors using public and internal domains, identify market opportunities
- Understand product buyers and channel partners and other influencers through direct engagement, market research and customer surveys
- Develop a deep understanding of customers’ and partners' needs as well as wants, make data-driven decisions about direction to grow
- Collect and analyze internal product-related and systems-related metrics and create meaningful recommendations based on the analysis
- Keep up to date with industry trends and key industry players, analyze how product strategy can be optimized to stay on top of the trends
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 5+ years of product management/analyst/solution architect experience in high tech software companies
- Strong experience in IT market and competitive products analysis
- Experience in doing customer interviews and understanding their needs and pain points
- Experience in partnering with product managers, product marketing and sales on various projects
- Understanding of software development process and tools
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent reports writing and presentation skills
- Good written & verbal English communication skills
- Programming or software architecture background
- Experience in processing large volumes of data, building or using data warehouse systems
- Understanding of cyber security and data protection market: products, players, technologies
- Understanding of business support systems, operations support systems, professional service automation, remote monitoring and management, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service: products, players, technologies
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Our corporate culture is focused on making a positive impact on the lives of each employee and the communities in which we live. Mutual trust, respect, personal achievement, individual leadership, and a belief that we can contribute to the world everyday are the cornerstones of the Acronis Team.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.