Senior Solutions Architect, Enterprise Technology
Mountain View, United States•Mountain ViewCaliforniaUnited StatesNorth America•June 10, 2023
Working at AtlassianAtlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.In this role as a Senior Solutions Architect you will develop the internal tools we need to increase productivity and achieve our team goals:Be a trusted partner between multiple Engineering and Business teams to provide solutions that delight internal customers.Help Business owners design and change their business processes as they move away from spreadsheets (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and manual processes to using automated tools.Work with other solution architects to build an integration architecture for custom-built internal tools' integration with existing SaaS apps like ERP and HRMS.Define the information architecture for internal tools, including identifying data sources, ownership, governance, and process.Define the analytical and reporting requirements for internal tools.Conduct POCs to vet out new technology and ideas using a fail-fast mentality.
- You are well versed in data and integration architectural disciplines and have designed high performance, large and scalable enterprise systems.
- You are a passionate technologist that stays updated across industry trends, competition and new ideas.
- You are a self starter with a mindset for innovation and taking calculated risks.
- You foster a culture of trust and collaboration between different teams to work together to achieve a common goal.
On your first day, we’ll expect you to have:
- 10+ years of technical experience with 5+ years as a Solution Architect
- Proficiency in data modeling and SQL
- Design microservice oriented integration architecture and REST APIs
- Understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS industry with hands-on experience with public cloud offerings (e.g., AWS, GCS, or Azure)
- Understanding of modern IT operating and delivery models (eg Agile, DevOps, ITSM)
- Familiarity with the Atlassian product portfolio
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in related field (or equivalent experience)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills adjusted for different audiences
It’s awesome but not required if you have:
- Experience designing integrations between SaaS platforms and Atlassian products
- Experience with scripting and basic coding (python, golang)
- Familiarity designing user experiences
- At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
- Zone A: $176,250 - $270,300
- Zone B: $158,625 - $243,300
- Zone C: $146,288 - $224,000
- Within each range, base pay is determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.
- Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Cyber Security Jobs by Category
Cyber Security Jobs by Location
Cyber Security Jobs in Mountain ViewCyber Security Jobs in CaliforniaCyber Security Jobs in United StatesCyber Security Jobs in North America