Senior Software Support Engineer
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobilityAt Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility. We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience. Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.We are currently seeking an Senior Software Support Engineer. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Have strong protocol level understanding of WiFi, LTE and GPS protocols.
- Should have understanding of Security concepts such as Mutual TLS, VPN, 802.1x and PKIMust have
- extensive years of experience in testing the networking and/or automotive products
- Good script reading knowledge for debugging issues on Telematics Control Unit
- Experience in documenting the issues in detail and able to work with Developers in resolving those issues.
- Passion towards Embedded Systems testing.
- Bachelor in the areas of Computer Science, Computer engineering, Electrical engineering
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Experience of writing Software in C/C++ & Shell Scripts
- Experience in debugging and investigating embedded system related issues.
- Understanding of Linux OS Fundamentals and IPC Mechanisms
- Familiarity with vehicle communication protocols (CAN, DoIP, ETH, LIN, etc.).
- Effective at troubleshooting and root causing issues in complex systems.
- Experience with scripting languages/tools and methods to optimize SW development and testing activities.
- Masters in the areas of Computer Science, Computer engineering, Electrical engineering
- Understanding of Circuit Design, & Automotive Wire-Harness is a plus.
- Knowledge Diagnostics-over-IP (DoIP) is a plus.
- Knowledge of Unified Diagnostic Services (UDS) is a plus
Cyber Security Jobs by Category
Cyber Security Jobs by Location
Cyber Security Jobs in NewarkCyber Security Jobs in CaliforniaCyber Security Jobs in United StatesCyber Security Jobs in North America