Senior Software Engineer-Integrations, Jira Align
Austin, United States•AustinTexasUnited StatesNorth America•March 19, 2023
Working at AtlassianAtlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.If you are passionate about software, we want to talk with you! You will be a key contributor to the Jira Align Engineering Team, which strives to simplify software at scale by bringing business and software development organizations together in one intuitive platform.In this role, you will be a Senior Software Engineer working with the Jira Align Integrations team on core connectors and API strategy. Leveraging your back-end and SaaS engineering knowledge, you will work in the integrations group of teams taking existing integrations to the next level in areas of quality, and scalability to support millions of users.As a Senior Software Engineer on the Jira Align team, you will be counted on to provide guidance and mentorship with hands-on development of internal development, automation, and continuous integration processes. You will have a lot of autonomy and the opportunity to be involved in many different aspects of Jira Align.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 7+ years of professional experience in a software development team
- Strong fundamental software development skills
- Strong proficiency in web-based applications and architecture
- Experience building and integrating REST APIs
- Experience building distributed systems for a SaaS product
- Strong proficiency in building new and evolving existing scalable backends for SaaS-based product
- Fluency in the Microsoft tech stack / languages (.Net, C#, scripting languages, etc.) with the ability to review code & provide feedback, etc.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services
- Experience on MSSQL database performance optimizations
- You have experience making progress through product experimentation.
- You value progress over perfection and have a track record of shipping value to customers.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Resolve complex customer issues involving code error diagnosis, debugging, validation, and root cause analysis.
- Mentor more junior engineers
- Apply architectural standards to projects
- Contribute to code reviews
- Begin writing useful technical documentation
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- Automated deployment and release management tools (ex. Octopus)
- Scripting languages
Cyber Security Jobs by Category
Cyber Security Jobs by Location
Cyber Security Jobs in AustinCyber Security Jobs in TexasCyber Security Jobs in United StatesCyber Security Jobs in North America