Working at AtlassianAtlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
The People & Teams Collective are hiring a Senior Researcher; this is an exciting opportunity to shape how people and teams work within and across our Atlassian product suite. What this Researcher can look forward to:Wonder research with End users on their underlying contexts and needs that will inform the vision, mission and execution of Teams within Atlassian products;Continue to build, shape and run the SEQ measurement program with a very invested team and leadership;Have strong support from cross-functional leadership both within the P&T Triad and the Squad above, who understand the value of Research in informing strategy, roadmap and decision-making.
What You'll Do
- Report to a Research Manager and plan, prioritize and conduct program-level primary and secondary research using qualitative and quantitative methods and tools.
- Partner with teams such as product management, design, marketing, data science, and engineering to influence product and platform design decisions and direction.
- Collaborate with other research specialties to bring depth to your insights.
- Communicate research insights in credible, creative ways to help teams understand the needs of our customers.
- Provide craft thought leadership and develop our research practices across Atlassian.
- You will bring 7+ years hands-on experience designing and conducting user research. We expect to hear stories of how your research influenced product or platform roadmaps, informed design decisions and elevated the role of research in your organization.
- You will have an identifiable specialty in qualitative (and some quantitative) research methods and tools. We value your ability to be creative when thinking about the problems you and your research team are trying to solve.
- You will have expertise in data analysis and insights generation. We will look for engaging techniques for sharing informed, research-based opinions that scale insights across programs.
#LI-RP1Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits
include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.About Atlassian
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team
.We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub