Senior Product Marketing Manager - Cloud Security
Datadog is looking for aproduct marketerto join our Security Product Marketing team to own and drive go-to-marketing initiatives and launches for our Cloud Security offerings. In this role, you will closely work with product management, sales, and advocacy to champion Datadog cloud security solutions. This role will be a great fit for product marketers who can thrive in dynamic environments, are data-driven and eager to jump-in and get things done.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Take a lead role in creating compelling, differentiated messaging and positioning for Datadog’s Cloud Security Management products
- Own new product launches, and capabilities in the rapidly evolving Cloud Native Application Protection(CNAPP) category
- Craft positioning and messaging that creates compelling product messages and content
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within marketing to plan and execute creative cloud security campaigns
- Become a trusted partner to product, sales and advocacy teams and establish a continuous feedback loop around market trends, customer feedback and competitive landscape
- Work with product and marketing operations to measure success of product-led growth programs and feed those learnings into new launches and campaigns
Who You Are:
- Experienced in 5+ years of product marketing, product management focused roles in B2B tech that demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of product marketing and all of their strategic components
- Proven experience in developing go-to-marketing strategy for products with self-serve motion
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills with a passion for storytelling
- Experience and understanding of cloud security, DevOps and security engineering is a plus
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Generous and competitive benefits package
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $154,000.00 - $205,000.00, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.