Working at AtlassianAtlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our Enterprise Trust Product Marketing team. You'll develop and implement marketing strategies and programs for cloud infrastructure and reliability across our cloud products, including the development of key messaging and campaigns. You'll partner with the Cloud Infrastructure R&D team for key feature launches and enablement programs. You will also partner with your peer enterprise product marketing teams to integrate cloud infrastructure programs into our enterprise sales motions.
What you'll do
- Bring market and customer insights to influence the product roadmap
- Run ongoing, cross-product campaigns that drive the awareness, evaluation, and implementation of cloud migrations or the expansion of our existing enterprise cloud customers
- Manage incident response programs including external communications and internal processes
- Create high-quality assets for customers, sales and customer success teams, and solution partners in the form of blogs, white papers, data sheets, webinars, pitch decks, customer stories, and more
More about the team
- 5-8 years of B2B Product Marketing experience in cloud infrastructure for enterprise software.
- You have been responsible for creating, driving, and managing go-to-market plans and building a product's core messaging and positioning.
- You have strong technical acumen and experience collaborating with product teams and influencing R&D goals.
- You have run enablement programs that support enterprise sales teams and Solution Partners.
- You're eager to jump in and get things done and don't get flustered in a fast-paced and often changing environment.
The Product Marketing team is responsible for crafting and executing the go-to-market strategy for all products across the Atlassian toolset. Serious collaboration will be the key to success in this role. We run our organization like a well-oiled agile team, where the top priority items are easily identifiable, and everyone on the team rallies around those deliverables, and each other, regularly. We are comprised of end-to-end marketing teams: field marketing, online marketing, interactive, product marketing, and data analysts.Compensation
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:Zone A: $139,400 - $213,900Zone B: $125,500 - $192,500Zone C: $115,700 - $177,500Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.Please see here
for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits
include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.About Atlassian
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team
.We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub