Senior Product Launch Manager m/w/d
Munich, Germany•MunichBavariaGermanyEurope•June 8, 2023
Are you passionate about new product launches? Does executing high-visibility / high-impact cross-functional projects and programs for a world leader in cyber protection get your adrenaline flowing? At Acronis, we empower people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid growth and expansion and are looking for an experienced and innovative Senior Product Launch Manager who is passionate about effectively launching new products and is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
In this critical, highly visible role, you will be responsible for driving product launches across our entire product portfolio. You will help evolve our approach to product launch strategy and management, including implementing new processes and better ways of collaborating to achieve optimal results – and you will have responsibility for developing, executing, tracking, communicating, and benchmarking cross-functional launch readiness across the organization.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have a combination of product marketing / product launch experience, strong project and program management capabilities, consensus building, executive communication skills, and the ability to coordinate resources form a variety of supporting teams. You will work closely with Product & Solutions Marketing, Product Management, Marketing Communications, Demand Gen / Campaigns, Sales, and other stakeholders across the company, while also interacting with our Executive team. This position reports directly to the Vice President, Product & Solutions Marketing.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage all aspects of the product launch process, including development and execution of cross-functional launch plans and driving cross functional launch readiness, while working with operational stakeholders to drive detailed plans as appropriate.
- Build, maintain, and communicate product launch plans, and track the deliverables, milestones, risks, and dependencies of the cross-functional launch team. Understand the scope and operational requirements and impacts of all cross functional teams for each launch. Be the single source of information and communication about launch status.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, and explore contingency plans throughout the product launch cycle.
- Coordinate regular launch team meetings, publishing notes and action items to team members
- Communicate launch readiness to stakeholders across the organization in a timely manner, tailoring information to specific stakeholders as needed.
- Develop best practices to enable high quality product releases, streamlining processes as needed.
- Apply our launch process to all product launches, including inputs, timelines, and key deliverables from cross-functional partners, while managing multiple launches at the same time; facilitate partner early access programs.
- Report on launch metrics post-launch, and benchmark against past launches.
- Maintain a calendar of future launches, communicating and educating stakeholders on the launch process as needed.
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Experience. 7-10+ years in product marketing in the high-tech industry, including experience launching new technology products and services. Demonstrated history of management and execution of complex cross-functional projects.
- Education. BS/BA required. PMP certification is a plus.
- Ability to manage in the global, high tech market reality. You can balance competing priorities and deadlines with discipline, taking phased approaches, attention to detail, and experience operating in fast-paced environments. Ability to coordinate people and resources form multiple areas of the company, along with an ability to handle multiple competing priorities. Strong attention to detail.
- Interpersonal acumen. Self-motivated, driven and able to work with minimal supervision by bringing passion and a sense of ownership to tasks and outcomes.
- Flexibility. We’re a rapidly growing and expanding company. You’ll need to have some amount of startup DNA to think on your feet, see changes as possible opportunities, and be open to occasional international travel – though expected at less than 10%.
- Communication skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Our corporate culture is focused on making a positive impact on the lives of each employee and the communities in which we live. Mutual trust, respect, personal achievement, individual leadership, and a belief that we can contribute to the world everyday are the cornerstones of the Acronis Team.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.