Senior Penetration Tester
Accenture Federal Services, providing a tailored strategy to address the many cybersecurity challenges faced by customers in today’s ever-changing business and industry landscape. Our team delivers a wholistic approach to cybersecurity assessment, monitoring, investigation, and response. Whether we’re defending against identified threat actors, detecting and responding to the unknown, or running an entire security operations center, we build cyber resilience so our clients can grow with confidence in their security.
A Penetration Tester provides clients with thorough assessments that emulate real world attacks to ensure environments are secure. You go beyond vulnerability identification and provide clients with Security Control feedback and provide recommendations on how to best secure an environment.
- Develop pre-assessment documentation and attend customer meetings.
- Supervise a team of penetration testers while performing advanced attack techniques against target networks, applications, etc.
- Assist and direct team members in their duties on a penetration test.
- Conduct, supervise, and monitor the exploitation and post-exploitation of target systems and applications.
- Properly document all findings in a report formatted to the customer’s preference.
- Review deliverables for accuracy and quality before sending to the customer.
- Setup and direct post-test meetings to discuss findings and help identify best way to address identified vulnerabilities.
Here's what you need:
- Hands on experience leading a penetration test
- Hands on experience conducting basic and advanced exploitation of common vulnerabilities
- Experience working directly with customers to explain and demonstrate vulnerabilities
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with using one or more of the following tools: Metasploit, BurpSuite, Kali Linux, Acunetix, Nmap, Social Engineering Toolkit, ZAP, Veracode, IronWASP, OpenVAS, Netsparker
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- CompTIA PenTest+
- EC-Council Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT)
- Global Information Assurance Certification Penetration Tester (GPEN)
Compensation for roles at Accenture Federal Services varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York, or Washington State as set forth below and information on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role:
California: $105,200 - $234,900
Colorado: $105,200 - $202,900
New York: $97,300 – $234,900
Washington State: $112,100 – $215,900What We Believe We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture Federal Services has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Accenture Federal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement. Requesting An Accommodation Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture Federal Services and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired. If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture Federal Services and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us at 855-397-1210, send us an email, or speak with your recruiter. Other Employment Statements Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture Federal Services or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.