Senior Mobile Reverse Engineer
Two Six Technologies is seeking a Senior Mobile Reverse Engineer to join projects on our Mobile Systems team.The role is focused on the reverse engineering iOS and Android applications on mobile devices within a team of developers, research scientists, and reverse engineers.
- Developing, debugging, and reverse engineering code mobile Applications implemented in popular mobile programming languages (i.e., Java, Objective-C, Swift, C, C++, etc.)
- Using open source and commercial software reverse engineering tools to determine how an application works and processes data
- Leveraging dynamic analysis tooling to instrument mobile applications
- Documenting and presenting research findings in useful and accessible ways for team members and customers
- Interested in cybersecurity and passionate about learning new things, taking things apart, and getting stuck into new problems and challenges.
- Experience conducting application or network security assessments, security research, reverse engineering, or mobile development.
- Experience using disassemblers/decompilers and reverse engineering tools, such as IDA Pro, JEB, Ghidra, Hopper, or Binary Ninja
- Experience in modern scripting languages such as Python
- Minimum of 5 years of experience writing programs in a variety of programming languages, such as Java, Objective-C, Swift, C, C++
- Experience in understanding at least one Assembly language, such as x86/64, ARM/64, and MIPS
- Solid understanding of TCP/UDP ports and protocols and web requests including POST, GET, HTTP headers, user agents, request parameters, cookies, etc.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical areas
- Ability to hold or obtain a Top Secret clearance
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with rooting or jailbreaking mobile devices
- Experience using Frida or other hooking frameworks to trace and modify code execution
- Familiarity with scripting reverse engineering tasks with reverse engineering tools, such as IDA Pro
- Familiarity or experience in vulnerability research and exploit development on mobile platforms (iOS, Android) or their desktop analogs (macOS, Linux)
- Experience with methods to bypass anti-tampering, exploit mitigations, and exploit detection techniques
- Familiarity with basic cryptography design and implementation concepts
- Experience in using intercepting proxies to interrogate or modify application traffic
- TS/SCI preferred
- US Citizenship is required
Two Six Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture, hair type and protective hair styles (e.g., braids, twists, locs and twists)), color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions and lactation), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), marital status, disability, genetic information, and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request reasonable workplace accommodation for any part of our employment process, please send an email to email@example.com. Information provided will be kept confidential and used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
Additionally, please be advised that this business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices.
EOE, including disability/vets.