Senior IT Compliance Specialist
We are a leading trading platform that is ambitiously expanding to the four corners of the globe. Our top-rated products have won prestigious industry awards for their cutting-edge technology and seamless client experience. We deliver only the best, so we are always in search of the best people to join our ever-growing talent team. We are looking for an experienced and goal-oriented Senior IT Compliance Specialist to join one of our multinational product teams.
What will you do:
- Take part in interaction with external and internal auditors, regulators
- Cooperate with Company’s teams to obtain necessary evidence for requests from auditors/regulators
- Managing action plans in response to audit findings and compliance violations
- Participate in regularly reviewing Company’s procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risks
- Ensure all employees are educated on the processes in the field of information security.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in compliance/audit and or IT field
- Experience with ISO 27001 standard (implementation and or audit)
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence with regard to tasks and duties as assigned
- Strong planning to ensure we deliver according to plans
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the following frameworks: SOC2, NIST, PCI DSS
- Experience in process optimization.