Senior Enterprise Support Engineer - Cloud
Amsterdam, Netherlands•AmsterdamNoord-HollandNetherlandsEurope•March 20, 2023
Working at AtlassianAtlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.If you are passionate about working with smart teams and providing high-quality service to the world's largest customers, this role could be perfect for you. We are looking for customer champions who drive alignment and impact across product and operations teams. You are focused on improving broader customer experience and having a visible global impact on processes, products, and teams.As Enterprise Support Engineer, you will own our largest and most important customer issues. You will be a part of a global team that provides 24x7 support to help customers. When customers cannot resolve issues themselves, you will perform triage, root cause analysis, debugging, and troubleshooting across one-to-many Atlassian products.You will lead and participate in customer-facing calls helping to communicate progress updates, action plans, and resolution details. You will be part of a team ensuring we have customers for life. If this sounds interesting to you, apply and become part of our global team of engineers practising a follow-the-sun methodology with our other offices around the world to deliver the best support possible for our high-priority customers.You will be expected to leverage internal technical expertise (peers, mentors, our knowledge base, community forums, and other internal tools) to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues and work collaboratively with diverse global teams as part of an inclusive work environment in alignment with the Atlassian values.
- Own, troubleshoot, and solve complex customer technical issues through effective diagnosis, resolution, collaboration, and troubleshooting best practices. Maintains transparency within and across teams and maintains updates on the case.
- Refer to internal databases or external resources to provide prompt and accurate resolution/feedback to customers.
- Contribute to case deflection initiatives, automation, and other digital self-help assets to improve customers' support experience. Experience in handling high-visibility escalations.
- Understand customer issues and advocate for their needs proactively with cross-functional teams like Product Management or Software Engineering. Drive technical collaboration & engagement outside of CSS (Product Engineering teams/Services/Support/Regions).
- 5+ years of experience in technical support, software services, and/or system administration for a large end-user community.
- 3+ years of experience in working with Enterprise customers.
- A proven track record of de-escalating problematic situations with customers, working with executive levels while multi-tasking between tickets, and mentoring your team.
- Experience supporting customers over email, phone, and video calls.
- Good experience with APIs and REST calls.
- Strong database skills, with the expertise to write and update SQL queries.
- Strong troubleshooting skills on Internet technologies like web-tech, email, networking, rest APIs, etc.
- Usage of Browser dev tools, frontend troubleshooting, and HAR File analysis
- An understanding of Network terminologies such as DNS, DHCP, Usage of Basic Network troubleshooting commands, SSL, Proxy, Firewalls, TCP/IP, and identifying underlying network issues.
Good to have skills
- Experience with Splunk, Experience understanding and supporting Java apps.
- Understanding of Identity terminologies (SSO, LDAP, Active Directory, Oauth).
- Familiarity with one or more of the scripting languages (Shell/Python etc.)
- Customer Focus & Adaptability
- Effective communication
- Team and Collaborative Working
- Process re-engineering with a Solution Mindset
- Learning Aptitude
Cyber Security Jobs by Category
Cyber Security Jobs by Location
Cyber Security Jobs in AmsterdamCyber Security Jobs in Noord-HollandCyber Security Jobs in NetherlandsCyber Security Jobs in Europe