Senior Engineering Manager, Enterprise Agility
Working at AtlassianAtlassians can choose where they work – whether in an office, from home, or a combination of the two. That way, Atlassians have more control over supporting their family, personal goals, and other priorities. We can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.As a key contributor to the Enterprise Agility team, you will be instrumental in simplifying agile software development at scale by bringing business and software development organizations together in one intuitive platform. Our flagship product in the enterprise agile planning market is Jira Align, and we are doubling down on our investment.In your role as Engineering Manager, you will lead a new initiative from scratch to connect strategy to execution at scale by leveraging the Atlassian platform, open toolchain principles, and philosophy of aligned autonomy for teams.Your responsibilities will include scaling highly efficient teams and empowering them to achieve their goals. We are looking for leaders who thrive in fast-paced environments and embrace a growth mindset culture. As a remote-first company, you will be leading a distributed team. Additionally, as an Engineering Manager, you will manage individuals reporting to you, coaching, mentoring, removing blocking issues, and supporting them in their professional development to help unlock their full potential and promote growth.
What you'll do
- Oversee planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects.
- Passionate about developer productivity and engineering excellence.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with key Product Managers and UX teams.
- Actively develop leadership talent through mentoring, coaching, planning and retention strategies for key talent in a fast growth environment.
- Hire and onboard members to your team
- 10+ years of prior industry experience as a back-end or full-stack engineer.
- 5+ years as a first-line manager leading +8 engineers building enterprise SaaS system
- Bachelor's degree with a preference for Computer Science degree
- Highly technical, experienced in building large scale applications, services, and/or infrastructure.
- Former experience building application end-to-end with React + RestFul/GraphQL + Docker
Cyber Security Jobs by Category
Cyber Security Jobs by Location
Cyber Security Jobs in Mountain ViewCyber Security Jobs in CaliforniaCyber Security Jobs in United StatesCyber Security Jobs in North America