Senior Architect, Enterprise Trust Foundations
Mountain View, United States•Mountain ViewCaliforniaUnited StatesNorth America•June 10, 2023
Working at AtlassianAtlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.Atlassian is looking for experienced and talented architects and senior engineers to join our Enterprise Trust Foundations team. This role involves the design, implementation, and operations of the services to strengthen the enterprise readiness of our cloud. Be a part of a high-energy and dynamic team that delivers incredible, creative improvements to our products. You’ll collaborate often with other developers to write the best code for the project and deliver amazing results that our users love. You would not be afraid to speak your mind even if it is blasphemy for other engineers. We are looking for that elusive person who is pragmatic and surefooted even in dark.This position would work across the ~100 member development team building the Trust Foundations products and solutions, as well as collaborate with architects across Atlassian to implement enterprise controls and policies.
On their first day, we'll expect the candidates to have:
- Broad experience architecting, designing, and building large-scale distributed systems.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS with hands-on experience of one or more public cloud offerings (AWS preferred)
- At least 4 years of experience in crafting and implementing high-volume, low latency distributed systems
- 10+ years of experience building software, with 4+ years in an architect role working across teams
- A real passion for collaboration and has strong interpersonal skills supported by eloquently written communication
- Able to drive the long term vision and strategy
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Customers
- Experience in operational requirements and common challenges of cloud-based systems
- Adept at working with minimal guidance and working with remote teams (peers, or customers)
It's highly desirable, but not required if you have:
- Understanding of regulated industries and compliance requirements of FedRAMP, HIPAA, ISO, SOC2, etc.
- Experience in enterprise security and identity management
Cyber Security Jobs by Category
Cyber Security Jobs by Location
Cyber Security Jobs in Mountain ViewCyber Security Jobs in CaliforniaCyber Security Jobs in United StatesCyber Security Jobs in North America