KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.KPMG's Consulting teams partner with leading domestic and international organisations to deliver tangible benefits that fuel New Zealand’s prosperity. Our Forensic
team assists clients detect and respond to fraud, bribery, corruption, money laundering, misconduct and other financial crime issues as well as resolving commercial disputes.
- Due to significant demand for our services, we are looking for a Senior Advisor or Assistant Manager to support this exciting period of growth for our team.
- In addition to bringing your own experience and insight, you will have the opportunity to broaden your expertise and profile through a range of interesting projects and with a wide set of clients across the financial sector.
Day to day you will:
- Utilise your knowledge of the financial crime regulatory environment to support the development of solutions for our clients
- Prepare high quality reports and documents
- Monitor new regulatory and industry developments to deliver targeted messages relevant to our clients
- Add value to all cross service line financial services proposals to help ensure that the risk and compliance aspects are covered
- Build the reputation of KPMG through the quality of your work, expertise and judgement as well as innovative approaches
- Play a key role in the development of business for the team, including; identifying opportunities and pursuing them, developing thought leadership, leading client proposals and developing team capabilities
What you'll bring to our team:
Life at KPMG
- Consulting experience or financial services sector experience is preferred; a combination of both is ideal;
- AML/CFT and/or Sanctions work experience plus knowledge of other areas of financial crime areas would also be beneficial
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to work at pace whilst delivering pragmatic and high quality outcomes
- Strong interpersonal skills that enable you to successfully engage with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Positive and flexible attitude and an enthusiasm to embrace new challenges and growth opportunities to gain experience
- A relevant tertiary qualification
We offer rewarding careers to talented individuals and a range of benefits to help provide holistic support for your work life, whatever your circumstance. As a KPMG employee, we will offer you:— An array of health and wellness benefits such as free flu jabs, subsidised sporting events, access to EAP, additional leave to support you if you are diagnosed with COVID-19, access to e-bikes and other facilities. You will also have access to our Wellbeing@KPMG portal which has an extensive array of health and wellness advice. — Hybrid Working – a mix of working in the office and at home to enhance your work/life balance as well as access to technology to get your 'home hub' set up.— Work from Overseas policy – extend time connecting with friends and family outside New Zealand— Flexible leave options, including the ability to purchase additional annual leave.— Access to ‘Whanau@KPMG’ – 18 weeks’ paid flexible leave for all new parents - primary and secondary carers— Unlimited access to digital accreditations through our partnership with Microsoft, LinkedIn Learning, with bespoke learning pathways for all employees.— Corporate discounts on a range of lifestyle goods and services.— Opportunity to join any of our Inclusion, Diversity and Equity networks as a participant and ally.— Opportunity to join our Social club and enjoy activities such as cooking classes, painting, quiz nights and more.— Time off for volunteering. — Eligibility to our annual discretionary bonus scheme. — Opportunities for local and international secondments. We believe that diversity of background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, clients and communities. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer of choice for all, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability. Further info can be found on our website We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.