Security Research Program Coordinator
Security Research Program Coordinator
Austin TX or Remote
SpyCloud is on a mission to make the internet a safer place by disrupting the criminal underground. Our solutions thwart cyberattacks that originate from the use of stolen credentials, access details, and PII, including account takeover, ransomware, and online fraud, and protect more than 2 billion accounts every day. Cybersecurity is an exciting, evolving space and being at the forefront of the fight to disrupt the cybercrime economy makes SpyCloud a special place to work. If you’re driven to create an experience that allows you to grow your career while connecting with a fantastic mission, look no further!
The ideal candidate possesses strong program leadership and project management skills, along with a high-level understanding of criminal underground (the darknet). This role will coordinate the various security research, human intelligence, data processing, analytics, data science, and product teams to support the delivery of critical recaptured data to our customers. This is a full-time remote role supporting a hybrid workforce.
What You'll Do
- Directly interacts with, provides guidance for, and monitors teams of software engineers and security researchers focused on the collection of recaptured underground data
- Drive and administrate the periodic process to parse and deliver recaptured data direct to SpyCloud’s customers
- Document and administrate the recaptured data workflow
- Constantly work to improve the recaptured data workflow
- Serve as a primary point of contact and coordination for product, leadership and sales-teams requests for clarification and updates on delivery of recaptured data
- Build and manage quality control processes for the delivery of data to SpyCloud customers.
- Communicate effectively to coordinate across many SpyCloud teams.
- Deliver periodic updates to the business on the progress of the various research and data collection programs.
- Create and deliver documentation for the field and SpyCloud customers to describe the data delivered.
- 3+ years’ experience in an analyst, leadership, or project management or program management role for Cyber Threat Intelligence programs or similar security related field.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in Math, Science, Engineering, or Business fields
- Has high-level knowledge of cybersecurity concepts, including the criminal underground.
- Critical thinker that is comfortable supporting collaborative problem solving in a team environment
- Comfortable creating and driving cross-team initiatives to meet the company’s goals and deliverable targets.
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly self-directed, empathetic, curious, and flexible
- Be self-motivated and be able to switch contexts as business needs change
Nice to Have
- Experience working with large enterprises in delivery of security analytics products
- Experience working with large datasets to identify and develop new methodologies in the detection of cyberthreats
- Experience in using data science to analyze datasets for the purposes of detecting fraud or cyberthreats
- Experience with databases (relational or NoSQL)
We are not currently sponsoring Visas for candidates.
Benefits + Perks
As a mission-driven organization we are committed to working alongside individuals who are equally passionate about preventing cybercrime regardless of what department they are in or role they may have. Being led by our core values in all business decisions, we absolutely lean into being united on this front and in doing so we also look to ensure all SpyCloud employees have the support and benefits they need to stay focused on the mission. In addition to our engaging workspace in South Austin, flexible and remote-friendly work options, and competitive salary package, we also offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
Generous PTO Plan
In-office meals provided
SpyCloud transforms recaptured darknet data to protect businesses from cyberattacks. Its products operationalize Cybercrime Analytics (C2A) to produce actionable insights that allow enterprises to proactively prevent ransomware and account takeover, protect their business from consumer fraud losses, and investigate cybercrime incidents. Its unique data from breaches, malware-infected devices, and other underground sources also powers many popular dark web monitoring and identity theft protection offerings. SpyCloud customers include half of the ten largest global enterprises, mid-size companies, and government agencies around the world. Headquartered in Austin, TX, SpyCloud is home to nearly 200 cybersecurity experts whose mission is to make the internet a safer place.
Who We Are
SpyCloud is a place for innovative, collaborative and problem-solvers to thrive. Individually we’re amazing but together, we’re unstoppable. We celebrate diversity and various perspectives and aim to create an inclusive and supportive environment for all. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action “at will” employer of choice. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of any status protected under federal, state, or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. SpyCloud complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
SpyCloud expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment. Improper interference with the ability of SpyCloud's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
SpyCloud shares the right to work and participates in the E-Verify program in all locations.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us.
Our culture is something really special. We’re all driven to disrupt the cybercriminal economy as we keep customer accounts safe from compromise. We support a truly worthy and serious mission, but we have fun doing it together. If you are driven, inventive, and collaborative, you’ll fit right in.
SpyCloud’s Recruitment Policy: We will never ask an applicant for sensitive or personal financial information during the recruitment process. We advise all applicants seeking employment with SpyCloud to review available information on recruitment fraud. Anyone who suspects that they have been contacted by someone falsely representing SpyCloud should email email@example.com.
SpyCloud is not sponsoring visas at this time.
Learn more and apply: https://spycloud.com/company/careers/