Marco is a one-stop shop for all things business tech. Our employees are “movers and shakers” and our company is always striving to do what’s right. Does this sound like a culture you want to be a part of? We’re hiring a new team member to help take Marco’s technology further – working full-time, Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm. More about us. We do it all – from copy and print solutions to IT and managed services. We are an organization led by salespeople with 650+ engineers ready to fix any and all issues. We have offices in 12 states and service nationally. Join our growing team. You won’t regret it.As a Security Operations Manager, you will lead cyber security operations functions and processes across all aspects of the business to successfully support the security operations program. This role is both internal and external client facing. Responsibilities include developing, coordinating, and maintaining the cyber security operations which includes responding to security alerts, conducting investigations, and leading incident response efforts.This role will support internal initiatives around Marco’s managed services including maintaining our SOC 2 program, understanding business continuity/disaster recovery plans, and supporting internal and external client audits. You will serve as a trusted subject matter expert to enhance client security solutions, sales, services, and strategy. The Security Operations Manager will maintain general knowledge of regulatory agencies, regulations, and accreditations that impact both our internal systems and business and our external customers.You will keep Marco leadership up to date on key performance indicators (KPIs) of overall cyber security operations and make recommendations for cyber risk mitigation to protect information systems and/or cover potential losses. You will participate in assigned committees and will track overall progress within the assigned committee(s). You will participate in formulating policy and/or organizational changes, annual risk and security training as required, and development of budget for assigned responsibilities.
- Manage the security team members as follows:1. Lead, coach, and train team members.2. Develop and implement strategic initiatives for team.3. Be an escalation point of contact to handle issues and involve direct leadership as needed.4. Monitor team coverage, oversee personal time off approval, make sure back-ups are in place and redistribute work to cover when others are out.5. Monitor staffing and equipment needs.6. Conduct performance reviews and make compensation decisions.
- Develop and manage next generation threat detection and incident response services and solutions.
- Administer security configuration and management of threat management platforms for a wide array of large-scale environments including security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR), endpoint detection and response (EDR), and security information and event management (SIEM) tools.
- Oversee planning, design, implementation, testing, and operation of cyber security processes, systems, and initiatives.
- Provide direction of business process as it relates security architectures and operations.
- Develop, manage, maintain, and/or assist with go-to-marketing strategy for value-add cybersecurity products and services as assigned. Support sales, service, and operations by providing SME support.
- Develop and support cyber security culture at internal training classes, external events, and client meetings.
- Assist with compliance initiatives such as security frameworks, compliance programs, and regulatory requirements.
- Assist with ownership, development, and maturity of policies and procedure development standards.
- Act in accordance with Marco policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
- Attend required company and departmental meetings.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associate's degree in computer science, cyber or information security or related field preferred
- 7+ years of experience with information security and technology
- OR equivalent combination of the above
- Proven experience with security concepts and technologies
LICENSE AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current high-level industry recognized certifications including one or more of the following: CISSP, CISM, CISA, or similar required.
- Successful completion of an employment background check including criminal and financial history.
- Valid driver’s license, proof of personal insurance, and an acceptable driving record.
- Knowledge of Service Organization Controls (SOC) 2 for Service Organizations: Trust Services Criteria program requirements and management.
- Demonstrable expertise with common security frameworks and controls including NIST CSF and CIS CSC.
- Proficient understanding of security architectures and common security solutions and services such as EDR, SIEM, vulnerability management, and awareness training.
- Ability to apply an organization's goals and objectives to develop and maintain architecture.
- Proficiency with business collaboration tools such as Office applications.
- Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Effective organizational and time/task management skills.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and to operate with changing priorities; Strong ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Self-starter with the ability to perform with little or no direct supervision.
- Excellent communication skills in working with technical and non-technical people and the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relations among all levels of an organization.
- Treats people with respect; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization's goals and values.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
We’re not just competitive when it comes to business tech – we’re also pretty proud of what we offer our employees. Our benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance. We also have paid holidays and vacation, 401k with generous company match, flexible spending accounts, employee purchase program, employer-paid life insurance, voluntary-term life insurance, short and long-term disability, critical illness and accident benefits, and pet insurance. Yes, we care about your furry family too.*all benefits are dependent on employment status To apply (and to learn more about what makes us great), visit: www.marconet.com/careers