Who we are
Cybereason is the champion of today’s cyber defenders, providing operation-centric attack protection. Our Defense Platform moves beyond endless alerting to instead recognize, expose, and end malicious operations before they take hold. Cybereason is an international company, with 1000+ employees who defend the world's top brands in more than 50 countries.
Nice to know
- Our Israeli site is located on Tel Aviv- Alon 1 tower, next to Hashalom train station
- Hybrid work model
- Flexible working hours
- “Best high tech companies to work for” (by Dun’s100)
- “Top companies leading women representation” (by Power in Diversity)
You’ll be part of our Technical Delivery group
- A high paced, ever evolving group that makes sure everything is running. We perform all technical operations end-to-end assuring customer's success and satisfaction
- We are focused on our “on-premises” customers end to end experience
- This is a unique opportunity to work on customer’s site and be their main Cybereason focal point
In this position you will
- Cybereason security analyst dedicated to a major Cybereason customer
- Be on the customer site 4 days a week leading all their Cybereason related activities and will be the liaison between Cybereason and the customer, will translate their security needs to features and work closely with our Product, Security, SOC, Dev teams on implementing the requirements
- Implement customized rules to match security needs for the customer
- Perform ongoing security analysis and triage of escalated and critical endpoint alertsParticipate in various stages of incident investigations and threat hunting
We are looking for
Must have -
- 3+ years of relevant cybersecurity experience in Incident Response, Endpoint Security, Digital Forensics
- Solid foundation in networking protocols and architectures
- Experience with a scripting language (Python, Bash, PowerShell, etc.)
- Able to work both independently as well collaborate within a team in a remote work setting
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Current or past Israeli security clearance
Nice to have-
- Previous experience as a SOC analyst
- Experience with Threat Analysis
Who we are, our culture and how we operate reflects in our shared values. Our #Defenders are individuals with diverse skill sets and backgrounds who are driven to innovate and scale with our growing organization. We are a team that strives to learn from each other, solve challenging problems, and work collaboratively toward our goal of reversing the adversary advantage.
- Win As One: The power of an individual is less than the power of a team.
- Ever Evolving: Change keeps us at the forefront, so we encourage it.
- Daring: To achieve the impossible, we must dare to be different.
- Obsessed with Customers: We believe gaining our customers’ trust is the most important part of what we do.
- Never Give Up: We are tenacious and resilient, and we never stop.
- UbU: We believe people can only unlock their full potential when they work somewhere that accepts who they are.
If these values resonate with you and our vision excites you, join us today and help us end cyber attacks from the endpoint to everywhere! #Defenders
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Cybereason we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace (#uBu), so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.