Technology @Dream11Technology is at the core of everything we do. Our technology team helps us deliver a mobile-first experience across platforms (Android & iOS, Mobile + Desktop PWA) while managing over 120 million rpm (requests per minute) at peak with a user concurrency of 7 million.We have over 100 micro-services written in Java and backed by a Vert.x framework. These work with isolated product features with discrete architectures to cater to the respective use cases.We work with terabytes of data, the infrastructure for which is built on top of Kafka, Redshift, Spark, Druid, etc. and it powers a number of use cases like Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics. Our tech stack is hosted on AWS, with distributed systems like Cassandra, Aerospike, Akka, Voltdb, Ignite, etc.
- Working closely with development stakeholders to ensure secure design, development, and implementation of applications
- Understanding complex technical and architectural issues from the security perspective
- Understanding the implications associated with the chosen technical strategy and improvising them to meet security compliances
- Performing Application Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration TestingWriting in-house tools and scripts for automation.
- Contributing to the delivery, automation, and maintenance of Dream11 security policies, controls, and processes as part of the Application Risk Assessment team"
- 5+ experience in Web and Mobile applications Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing
Dream Sports is India’s leading sports technology company with 150 million users, housing brands such as Dream11, the world’s largest fantasy sports platform, FanCode, a premier sports content & commerce platform, Dream Capital, a CVC and M&A arm, DreamSetGo, a sports experiences platform and DreamPay, a payment solutions provider. Dream Sports is based in Mumbai and has a workforce of close to 1,000 ‘Sportans’. Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, Dream Sports’ mission is to ‘Make Sports Better’ for fans through the confluence of sports and technology. For more information: https://dreamsports.group/Dream11 is the world’s largest fantasy sports platform with 130 million+ users playing fantasy cricket, football, kabaddi, basketball, hockey, volleyball, handball, rugby, futsal, American football & baseball, on it. Dream11 is the flagship brand of Dream Sports, India’s leading Sports Technology company and has partnerships with several national & international sports bodies and cricketers.