Specializes in proactive outbound prospecting to target customers. Works closely with Marketing and Acquisition sales teams to identify targeted customers and develop effective messaging strategies. Operates at a highly transactional pace. Works with the Manager, Sales Development to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly lead goals. Works on assignments and problems of limited scope using standard practices and procedures.
- Utilizes provided information to contact potential customers regarding Rackspace products.
- Uses internal relationships to exceed customer expectations and provide support to the team.
- Identify multiple causes, effects and customer solutions.
- Researches market segments to identify potential customers and makes first contact.
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the Rackspace solutions and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Prepare and analyze leads pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Based in Colombia, this position will work with US clients.
- Lead generation expertise to include the ability to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how the Rackspace solution will speak to those needs.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact predominantly with senior leadership within prospect company.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating interactions and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in company’s CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- High energy and not easily discouraged.
- Customer centric mindset.
- Basic knowledge of simple configurations in cloud computing preferred.
- Ability to provide FANATICAL support.
- Bachelor’s degree required; BS technology related field, business or marketing preferred.
- Requires +3 years of related experience in telemarketing and/or inside sales in the technology industry.
- English skills.
#LI-JR1#LI-RemoteAbout Rackspace Technology
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future. More on Rackspace Technology
Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.