Dark Wolf Solutions is seeking to add a team of Reverse Engineers to support multiple client engagements across the company and inspire continued growth. The successful candidate will be able to work with a collaborative organization in order to execute customer needs. Day to day responsibilities may include:
- Leveraging static and dynamic reverse engineering techniques to identify potential security vulnerabilities in commercial and proprietary applications from a red team optic.
- Providing concise written reports detailing findings.
- Providing briefings to senior level personnel, with both technical and non-technical backgrounds.
- Providing technical expertise to the team and perform advisory functions for management.
- Experience using commercially or open source reverse engineering tools (IDAPro, Binary Ninja, Ghidra)
- Understanding of ARM and x86 architectures
- Understanding of security internals for Android, iOS, MacOS, Windows and Linux-based operating systems.
- Proficient in written and oral communications
- HS Diploma
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a Secret and higher security clearance
- Experience performing static and dynamic analysis of applications that run on Android, iOS, MacOS, Windows and Linux-based systems
- Understanding of encryption technologies
- Understanding of obfuscation techniques employed by developers
- Understanding of networking technologies