Poland - Remote•PolandEurope•April 2, 2023
As a Python Developer, you’ll have the opportunity to build world-class web applications and platform services that provide messaging and collaboration tools for customers worldwide. This role will be part of a team that has a strong, passionate engineering culture and proven track record of writing high quality software by using the best engineering practices in the industry. You will have the opportunity to work on highly distributed, extreme capacity systems that use a variety services and processes.
- Design and develop software for large-scale enterprise services.
- Translate functional requirements into conceptual and detailed designs; provide estimates for development effort.
- Create unit and acceptance tests; perform QA/Test; automate deployment; and assist Operations and Support staff in troubleshooting software issues, as well as implementing bug fixes.
- Adhere to coding and process best practices.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 8 years of comercial experience in Software Development / System Administration
- Minimum 5 years of DevOps experience
- Minimum 5 years of comercial experience in container and container orchestration technology (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Excellent working experience of CI/CD pipelines
- In depth experience with automation/configuration using Ansible, Terraform
- Good knowledge in Linux/Windows system administration
- Experience in VMware and OpenStack is highly desired
- Knowledge of common network and security practices
- Experience with defining, creating, implementing, and improving cloud solutions
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn anything fast