Professional Services Leader, Americas - Cloud Technology (Remote role in USA)
United States - Austin•United StatesNorth AmericaAustinTexasUnited StatesNorth America•March 20, 2023
This is a leadership role reporting to the Corporate VP of Platform and Application Services. Americas Professional Services leader is responsible for managing the Professional Services Business Unit for Americas. The primary function of this role is to run a profitable professional business with Sales, Solutioning and Delivery responsibility. Partnering with field sales team growing the professional services in Americas. Professional Services business includes primary Public Cloud consulting, implementation, and system integration business for all the major Hyperscalers. This role will also work closely with all Public Cloud Hyperscaler in developing business plan with them in areas of Professional Services.
- P&L leader for Professional Services for Americas with responsibility for revenue, margin, and utilization targets.
- Strategy - Deliver against a clear business plan that includes prioritized offerings, target markets/customers/segments, monetization model, mix of Racker and Partner delivered capabilities, and clear performance measures/objectives.
- Sales: Responsible for growing the professional services in America working with Filed Sales and Go To market team.
- Sales: Lead Solution and advisory led sales with existing and new customers.
- Pre-Sales- Actively participate in presales activities, deal reviews for the Professional services business.
- Solutioning: Solutioning differentiated offering for customers helping them achieve their business objectives.
- Delivery: Responsible for delivering large and complex consulting and professional services engagements across Americas
- Delivery: responsible for delivering engagements successfully with high customer satisfaction.
- Partner- Partner with Hyperscalers in creating strategic initiatives that would help the growth of business.
- Partner: Establish one of the top consulting and professional services for our Hyper Scaler Partners.
- Partner- Work with Offering and marketing organization to create market defining offers and lead the sales and deployment of those offers
- Team Management – As a manager of manger lead a large team of consultants, architects across the region.
- Talent Management – Help build a world class organization through talent management excellence - including attracting, recruiting, developing, and retaining key talent including Enterprise Architects and Consultants with strong application architecture and transformation background.
- Operational Excellence: Maintain a healthy utilization for the team.
- Operational Excellence: Forecast accurately revenue, margin, utilization for business
- Operational Excellence: Represent business in front of Senior Leaders and customers.
- Cross-organizational agility, communication, and leadership.
- Provide technical thought leadership with ability to provide pattern recognition around key opportunities and serve as a key technical influencer across Rackspace.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of clients’ business and industry, anticipating and addressing opportunities and issues as they arise
- Seasoned P&L leader with strong experience in running Professional and Consulting Services business for Hyperscalers or leading Consulting/SI organizations of 150M+
- Strongunderstandingoftechnologyandstandardpracticesaroundarchitectingand developing professional services engagements.
- In depth knowledge of Hyperscaler /Cloud offerings and services to build and deliver services around them.
- Strong experience of leading customer discussions and winning deals based on solution strength.
- String delivery experience of successfully delivering large consulting engagements.
- Strategic thinker who can plan and build long range plans.
- Thoroughknowledgeofallareasofbusinessoperationincludingstrategicandoperational planning.
- Provenleaderindeveloping,marketing,andsellingtechnologybasedconsulting and professional services offerings.
- Provenleadershipandmotivationalskillswithapassionforexcellenceandaconstantdesiretoinnovate and improve.
- Must be a strong presenter to technical audiences.
- Attention to detail in all areas of the work.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 15+ years’ experience building, and leading technology focused Professional Services businesses.
- 8+years leading of 200 + people
- Ability to travel up to 25-50% as needed.
- This is a virtual role
- The candidate needs to be based in US
Cyber Security Jobs by Category
Cyber Security Jobs by Location
Cyber Security Jobs in United StatesCyber Security Jobs in North AmericaCyber Security Jobs in AustinCyber Security Jobs in TexasCyber Security Jobs in United StatesCyber Security Jobs in North America